@BongRipLarry :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Cut, Paste and Fill out the attached form Then post in the Infirmary and we will see what we can do to help your girls.

Please fill in this form: (copy and paste part is below, this first one tell what specifically to include)

-Problem: (brief description)
-Medium/grow method: soil; soilless-- coco, or peat based like Promix, etc. (please provide the actual product name); DWC, NFT, etc.
-Feed and supplements used: include brand, dosage/strength, frequency of feeding and watering (alone); method-- by hand, drippers, rercirc' or drain-to-waste,... N-P-K #'s too if you can!
-Water source: RO/DI; tap- dechlorinated-?..... EC or TDS reading; pH (don't bother with this on RO/DI, do bother with TDS/EC though to confirm it's working well enough)
-Strain and age
-Climate: night and day ambient T and RH%; res' temperatures; any extremes in T/RH% exposure
- Light used: HID, LED, COB, combo of,... wattage; light cycle hours (20/4, 18/6 , etc.); distance to tops....
-Additional info: PH in the root zone. How long have the plants been affected?...How fast did symptoms appear?... Anything else you think might be relevant..

--Pictures including WHOLE PLANT PICS, and troubled leaves.. use normal light or flash as other light sources ruin color rendering, critical for diagnostics! Turn off the grow lights.

✂ - - - - - - - - - - -
(copy and paste)-->

Problem:

Medium/grow method:

Feed: and supplements used:

water source:

PH in the root zone:

Strain/age:

light used:

Climate:

Additional info:

Hey all, new to growing and this site! I have been wanting to grow forever, and now that its "legal" in my state I have decided to take the plunge! Ive been browsing here for a while and finally decided to make an account. My first grow is almost over, can't wait to start my next one! I am totally addicted already...

Hey all, new to growing and this site! I have been wanting to grow forever, and now that its "legal" in my state I have decided to take the plunge! Ive been browsing here for a while and finally decided to make an account. My first grow is almost over, can't wait to start my next one! I am totally addicted already...
:welcome: :vibes:
It has that effect!! Lol.
Welcome along!
Cheers,
EP3

heya @ShadyGrove and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hello you absolute legends! I am @Steppin Razor and I'm just elated to be here. I'm still learning, but fascinated by autoflowers and breeding. This website has offered invaluable knowledge to me as a lurker, so decided to go ahead and sign up. Thanks and happy belated 420!

Hello you absolute legends! I am @Steppin Razor and I'm just elated to be here. I'm still learning, but fascinated by autoflowers and breeding. This website has offered invaluable knowledge to me as a lurker, so decided to go ahead and sign up. Thanks and happy belated 420!

heya @Steppin Razor and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & Happee belated 420! :goodluck:

:420:

Ahoy,

Been growing for 4~ years now out in Sunny CA mostly photo’s until 2019 when I grew out my first auto (JEM via Mandalorian) and then a few more autos (ZamadelicaExpress, Auto-DoSi, Alf#5, Anvil and Lionclaw). After growing theZamadelicaExpress I fell in love with autos especially since I can only do outdoor due to electrical issues.

My goal is to make an auto sativa strain that smokes like the sativas I used to get around 2009-2010 (ie Jack Herrer, JuicyFruit, GreenCrack, SSH, Blue Dream). Mainly looking for that happy energetic clear high. Especially for running trails and working.

I crossed the JEM(f) to a short squat, long flowering, AcapulcoGold(M) which I found almost all the offspring leaned straight AcapulcoGold in terms of flowering time and looks :face: I only had a handful of seeds so I backcrossed the F1 to the same AG dad and am now doing an open pollination of the GoldenJem (JEM x AcapulcoGold) Bx. I found one that flowered faster than the rest and grew fairly squat. I will be popping some of those and looking for a fast flowering female to hit with an auto reg (Stiches Love Potion) so that I can begin working it down to an auto form.

Anyways, here’s what I’m currently running in terms of autos and I am always looking for tips and info to better grow and chuck.

@BassAce5000 ...when @hairyman gets back pop into https://www.autoflower.org/ubs/history.141/

and you'll get Help/Tips on any JEM/Dragon crosses.

If you work on a cross...start with the Certainty that Both Parents are there .... :pass: ...you just need to increase your numbers to Find them.

Or...make mass pollenations to F3...where I find you have the most selection points available....and Work from there.

Also....are you Sure it is Sati you seek......?...when I first used JEM everyone told me the Up Energetic high I was getting was Sati.........tuned out they were wrong...it was Affy....Afghan.

Taken Early/milky it is up and energetic..
Late and over Amber...narcotic.....
(Best for nerve damage problems)

Test harvest buds from 7.5 weeks to find your Sweet Spot...:pass:

Good Luck.......:wizzy:

Back