Good Morfnoevight All! EO

Some days just start out better than others:

View attachment 1307047

Looks healthy. Is it scallops? Not like my traditional Scottish square sausage and crispy roll. Lol
images.jpeg-19.jpg

Cheers,
EP3

Your breakfast is like something Gordon Ramsay would serve in his restaurants, very nice. Never had them myself.

Cheers,
EP3

Your breakfast is like something Gordon Ramsay would serve in his restaurants, very nice. Never had them myself.

Cheers,
EP3
I cannot stand that guy but thanks for the compliment.

Was here for a short while before the site was compromised. Don't recall if I posted in forums or not, though did chat with a few of you kind souls via DM.

Had bought some seeds, 1 gallon smartpots, soil/supplies, adapted a small cabinet, installed a bunch of CFLs, and dropped a bean. Then stuff happened that dashed any hope of growing, and the healthy first-week-or-so-of-flowering NL had to go immediately. I gave the open NL seed pack away, too, and kept the unopened 3-pack of JEMs.

When things were looking up again some seeds from RCMC and Stone's autoflower-portal.net were excitedly purchased, and arrived looking good. Unfortunately, the same issues and more developed. I felt really bad for not being able to follow through and grow, and just stopped coming around. The cabinet was broken down, lights dismantled, etc. All seeds have been stored sealed in their original containers, placed inside a sealed container with rice, and kept at a steady moderate temperature.

Three JEMs... some Stone, Black Stone fem, Blueberry, and Frost Dragons...Moonstone...and High Rise Auto Mix... these are my precious seeds of HOPE, and they will be given every chance to flourish themselves once there's a grow or two successfully completed with different, fresher seedstock when it's "ok".

Anyhow, the old username and it's minimal data is gone. So here's Ghin for a fresh start, to mostly lurk and learn once again until it's time to put a seed in soil..."SOON"! <gets out the red tape cutter>

Ahoy,

Been growing for 4~ years now out in Sunny CA mostly photo’s until 2019 when I grew out my first auto (JEM via Mandalorian) and then a few more autos (ZamadelicaExpress, Auto-DoSi, Alf#5, Anvil and Lionclaw). After growing theZamadelicaExpress I fell in love with autos especially since I can only do outdoor due to electrical issues.

My goal is to make an auto sativa strain that smokes like the sativas I used to get around 2009-2010 (ie Jack Herrer, JuicyFruit, GreenCrack, SSH, Blue Dream). Mainly looking for that happy energetic clear high. Especially for running trails and working.

I crossed the JEM(f) to a short squat, long flowering, AcapulcoGold(M) which I found almost all the offspring leaned straight AcapulcoGold in terms of flowering time and looks :face: I only had a handful of seeds so I backcrossed the F1 to the same AG dad and am now doing an open pollination of the GoldenJem (JEM x AcapulcoGold) Bx. I found one that flowered faster than the rest and grew fairly squat. I will be popping some of those and looking for a fast flowering female to hit with an auto reg (Stiches Love Potion) so that I can begin working it down to an auto form.

Anyways, here’s what I’m currently running in terms of autos and I am always looking for tips and info to better grow and chuck.

Attachments

• 0F05E4C3-7FEB-4900-BC81-9D560056371B.jpeg
    0F05E4C3-7FEB-4900-BC81-9D560056371B.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 15
  • A302EF95-006B-4204-B27F-9A2AEA63467A.jpeg
    A302EF95-006B-4204-B27F-9A2AEA63467A.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 11
  • 13BE4153-B645-464B-91E7-0D1F70570072.jpeg
    13BE4153-B645-464B-91E7-0D1F70570072.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 8B7AB172-11AD-4042-8BD1-87D0B965E770.jpeg
    8B7AB172-11AD-4042-8BD1-87D0B965E770.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 14
  • AEE7B13C-BF2A-4866-A078-C0AD43B7CF34.jpeg
    AEE7B13C-BF2A-4866-A078-C0AD43B7CF34.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 1E065275-2514-4A93-996D-3D2263FAA4F7.jpeg
    1E065275-2514-4A93-996D-3D2263FAA4F7.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 10
Well its been about 9 years since I was light use member here. So Im going to re-introduce myself and say High Again! :toke:

About the last thing I did here was a large DD Grow. I was Outlaw at that time but times have changed and now this state has been legal for the last couple years! I really thought I would never see it in my lifetime. My partner in that grow back then was suffering from cancer unfortunately he never got to see it. He passed soon after we did that grow. I havent grown a single plant since. When he passed it just took the joy out of it. This is the first season I thought I'd get back to it. Im doing both regulars and autos and just popped my first few this week. Im disabled and money is limited especially in these pandemic times so Im not giving any more money to the dispensaries. LED was just catching on back then and there wasnt near the selection of autos back then as they are now. I thought I'd come back to what I thought was the best Autoflower forum on the web and learn what I've missed these years. Looking forward to catching up on the latest and greatest from the best! Maybe I will see if this big bag of DD seeds I have are still any good.
Sorry to hear of your loss, but glad to hear you started growing again. You in the states I’m guessing?
Hope all those DD sprout and you get a good harvest, I too am over the Rec shops as the quality is usually crappy due to packaging and the quality isn’t anything to write home about. Granted there are a few that still grow fairly decent buds.

Was here for a short while before the site was compromised. Don't recall if I posted in forums or not, though did chat with a few of you kind souls via DM.

Had bought some seeds, 1 gallon smartpots, soil/supplies, adapted a small cabinet, installed a bunch of CFLs, and dropped a bean. Then stuff happened that dashed any hope of growing, and the healthy first-week-or-so-of-flowering NL had to go immediately. I gave the open NL seed pack away, too, and kept the unopened 3-pack of JEMs.

When things were looking up again some seeds from RCMC and Stone's autoflower-portal.net were excitedly purchased, and arrived looking good. Unfortunately, the same issues and more developed. I felt really bad for not being able to follow through and grow, and just stopped coming around. The cabinet was broken down, lights dismantled, etc. All seeds have been stored sealed in their original containers, placed inside a sealed container with rice, and kept at a steady moderate temperature.

Three JEMs... some Stone, Black Stone fem, Blueberry, and Frost Dragons...Moonstone...and High Rise Auto Mix... these are my precious seeds of HOPE, and they will be given every chance to flourish themselves once there's a grow or two successfully completed with different, fresher seedstock when it's "ok".

Anyhow, the old username and it's minimal data is gone. So here's Ghin for a fresh start, to mostly lurk and learn once again until it's time to put a seed in soil..."SOON"! <gets out the red tape cutter>
Ahoy,

Been growing for 4~ years now out in Sunny CA mostly photo’s until 2019 when I grew out my first auto (JEM via Mandalorian) and then a few more autos (ZamadelicaExpress, Auto-DoSi, Alf#5, Anvil and Lionclaw). After growing theZamadelicaExpress I fell in love with autos especially since I can only do outdoor due to electrical issues.

My goal is to make an auto sativa strain that smokes like the sativas I used to get around 2009-2010 (ie Jack Herrer, JuicyFruit, GreenCrack, SSH, Blue Dream). Mainly looking for that happy energetic clear high. Especially for running trails and working.

I crossed the JEM(f) to a short squat, long flowering, AcapulcoGold(M) which I found almost all the offspring leaned straight AcapulcoGold in terms of flowering time and looks :face: I only had a handful of seeds so I backcrossed the F1 to the same AG dad and am now doing an open pollination of the GoldenJem (JEM x AcapulcoGold) Bx. I found one that flowered faster than the rest and grew fairly squat. I will be popping some of those and looking for a fast flowering female to hit with an auto reg (Stiches Love Potion) so that I can begin working it down to an auto form.

Anyways, here’s what I’m currently running in terms of autos and I am always looking for tips and info to better grow and chuck.

heya @Ghin @BassAce5000 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

heya @Ghin @BassAce5000 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
Thank you, and I will most definitely be asking for help. I’ll start a grow journal in the next few days to document my current auto grow. Should I make just one journal for all my autos since they are going on at the same time or should I just pick one strain and go with that?

Back