Well its been about 9 years since I was light use member here. So Im going to re-introduce myself and say High Again! :toke:

About the last thing I did here was a large DD Grow. I was Outlaw at that time but times have changed and now this state has been legal for the last couple years! I really thought I would never see it in my lifetime. My partner in that grow back then was suffering from cancer unfortunately he never got to see it. He passed soon after we did that grow. I havent grown a single plant since. When he passed it just took the joy out of it. This is the first season I thought I'd get back to it. Im doing both regulars and autos and just popped my first few this week. Im disabled and money is limited especially in these pandemic times so Im not giving any more money to the dispensaries. LED was just catching on back then and there wasnt near the selection of autos back then as they are now. I thought I'd come back to what I thought was the best Autoflower forum on the web and learn what I've missed these years. Looking forward to catching up on the latest and greatest from the best! Maybe I will see if this big bag of DD seeds I have are still any good.
Welcome back @jaspercane! Sorry to hear about your friend and partner. Losses like that will sure take the wind out your sails and leave a hole in your heart.

Wish you best in your new grows!

Hi there. Heard nothing but good things about the resources & people here so thought I’d jump aboard. Done some tent grows but can’t at the moment so thinking guerrilla style. Hope your all well in these crazy days.

Frank

Hey Frank,
You are from Scotland, yeah? When you thinking on starting your guerrilla grow? Are they gonna be autos?
Cheers,
EP3

So totally changed my mind. Now have a wee tent and two girls a sprouted

Attachments

• D2903045-DDF8-4F9D-9C44-29B62DE97479.jpeg
    D2903045-DDF8-4F9D-9C44-29B62DE97479.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 9
Good for you bro! Hope they grow healthy and strong. I am going to have a crack at it anyway, alongside my small indoor space. Was thinking middle of next month? What were you planning?
Cheers
EP3

Yeah early may germination. Maybe ten plants over a few different areas. No real organisation of what next though. I think locations important. I was kinda thinking middle of a large nettle patch. Near water. But that was as far as I really thought about it. It was more for shits n giggles than anything else. Probably northern lights would have been chosen.

Reactions: EP3
Yeah early may germination. Maybe ten plants over a few different areas. No real organisation of what next though. I think locations important. I was kinda thinking middle of a large nettle patch. Near water. But that was as far as I really thought about it. It was more for shits n giggles than anything else. Probably northern lights would have been chosen.

Sounds similar to what I was thinking. I am walking the dog where I want to do it, been looking for a spot for a couple of weeks. Hope I can find somewhere young team and other dog walkers dont go. Bit hard in the city, but I will find somewhere.
Gonna save up my run off from indoor coco drain to waste and feed them that when I see them.
Cheers
EP3

Best of luck to you. If you start a diary I’ll sub up. My job involves a lot of driving so I keep an open eye to likely spots

Reactions: EP3
Back