Hey folks!

Actually I've been peeping around here for a long time, finally came with an account to learn more about growing and try to be a part of AFN's signatured good vibes :weed: Kudos to everyone who’s contributed over the years.

It will be fun*

:yeahthat: Welcome to AFN :)
Lot's of information to be found here (use the advanced search) and loads of nice people willing to help out :thumbsup:

Hey folks!

Actually I've been peeping around here for a long time, finally came with an account to learn more about growing and try to be a part of AFN's signatured good vibes :weed: Kudos to everyone who’s contributed over the years.

It will be fun*

heya @TekkoN and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna commune on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hey folks!

It will be fun*
Welcome! If you ever need anything just holler

Hi all. I’ve been a grower for a bit, but except for one time I never really grew autoflowers. I hope to learn a lot from you all, maybe help someone, and share some jokes.
Welcome to AFN!!!! This is the best place on the net for info. The people are great! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask

Hi all. I’ve been a grower for a bit, but except for one time I never really grew autoflowers. I hope to learn a lot from you all, maybe help someone, and share some jokes.

heya @RC Cola and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back