Hi there. Heard nothing but good things about the resources & people here so thought I’d jump aboard. Done some tent grows but can’t at the moment so thinking guerrilla style. Hope your all well in these crazy days.

Frank

Hi there. Heard nothing but good things about the resources & people here so thought I’d jump aboard. Done some tent grows but can’t at the moment so thinking guerrilla style. Hope your all well in these crazy days.

Frank

heya @Frank_Spencer and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

I got a Forum Stomper going from them. Very excited to see what everyone is raving about lol.
Ive heard amazing things from a growmie in America about a forum stomper samsquanch cross that smelled of fresh baked apple pie and it looks utterly delicious, I reckon your in for a nice treat.

Hiya bud lovers. Joined another forum recently where another member was quick to clue me in about AFN. I'm glad for that, thanks Boco. First time grower, today I'm going to be readying pots for the Fastbuds Cheese and Skunk beans that I dunked yesterday evening. I also will be having a go at photo's, Lake Tahoe from Best Coast Genetics, which I also have dunked but they will end up outdoors. Also included will be some bag seeds, if they take off the males will die but a female I'll pollinate with Tahoe if I should get a male from that.

You all have a really nice forum here, from what I've seen it's a place you can be proud of. I have already identified a couple of problems that could relate to the one struggling seedling I've had going for the last month. A Red Skunk, in just over a month it has clawed its way to the monumental height of about 3". It's a fighter for sure with an apparent will to live and I'm trying to help it along. Wish me luck !

Hiya bud lovers. Joined another forum recently where another member was quick to clue me in about AFN. I'm glad for that, thanks Boco. First time grower, today I'm going to be readying pots for the Fastbuds Cheese and Skunk beans that I dunked yesterday evening. I also will be having a go at photo's, Lake Tahoe from Best Coast Genetics, which I also have dunked but they will end up outdoors. Also included will be some bag seeds, if they take off the males will die but a female I'll pollinate with Tahoe if I should get a male from that.

You all have a really nice forum here, from what I've seen it's a place you can be proud of. I have already identified a couple of problems that could relate to the one struggling seedling I've had going for the last month. A Red Skunk, in just over a month it has clawed its way to the monumental height of about 3". It's a fighter for sure with an apparent will to live and I'm trying to help it along. Wish me luck !
Welcome to AFN! Best community on the net, hands down. Post some pics in the infirmary and tag me. I will be happy to help ya out as will lots of others

heya @Cannagus and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna commune on the web here to help ya get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back