Thought it would be a good time for an introduction, as I've been lurking and reading up on the valuable info here. I'm kinda new to growing (have done two small tent 1-2 plant grows and love the less-than-stringent lighting requirements of autoflowers) and currently getting ready to start my first grow from seed. I come here to read the threads new and old...there is a wealth of growing info here!✌

Thought it would be a good time for an introduction, as I've been lurking and reading up on the valuable info here. I'm kinda new to growing (have done two small tent 1-2 plant grows and love the less-than-stringent lighting requirements of autoflowers) and currently getting ready to start my first grow from seed. I come here to read the threads new and old...there is a wealth of growing info here!✌

heya @Crossfader and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Big Welcome from myself.

Hi guys & girls
I've been lurking and learning here for a couple of years now so it's time to say hello I think.
I'm in southern scandinavia and did my first outdoors grow of old school pot plants in ´96.
The past three years I've dug into autos, growing on our balcony and at various outdoors spots. Pollen chucking along and mixing the old danish pot with autos and auto x auto too trying to get self sufficient with good seeds. But I still buy more seeds than I can grow besides that and am on a constant search for the perfect sativa for these latitudes.

Hi guys & girls
I've been lurking and learning here for a couple of years now so it's time to say hello I think.
I'm in southern scandinavia and did my first outdoors grow of old school pot plants in ´96.
The past three years I've dug into autos, growing on our balcony and at various outdoors spots. Pollen chucking along and mixing the old danish pot with autos and auto x auto too trying to get self sufficient with good seeds. But I still buy more seeds than I can grow besides that and am on a constant search for the perfect sativa for these latitudes.

heya @Thorfinn and :welcome: to the light side! :smoking: alwayz great to see a lurker step outa the shadowz & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back