Hello Everyone, new 2 site and new 2 autos. Imma DWC guy with photos and MH/HPS normally. I have a cheaper LED that pulls 213W from wall with a Veg and Bloom switch. Waiting on Bruce Banner Auto seeds that I'll run in the closet of a bedroom, DWC style. 5 gallon bucket per plant. Looking for tips on best yield possible!! Probably going 2 be my last grow as I'm planning on hitting the road on my motorcycle full time come August. Hence the switch to autos. Anyways, looking forward 2 meeting/learning and hopefully sharing the knowledge I have. (Not 2 brag but I once pulled 8 zips dried from 1 plant under a 250watt using a 24 ounce Folgers coffee can as the res/container.

Hello Everyone, new 2 site and new 2 autos. Imma DWC guy with photos and MH/HPS normally. I have a cheaper LED that pulls 213W from wall with a Veg and Bloom switch. Waiting on Bruce Banner Auto seeds that I'll run in the closet of a bedroom, DWC style. 5 gallon bucket per plant. Looking for tips on best yield possible!! Probably going 2 be my last grow as I'm planning on hitting the road on my motorcycle full time come August. Hence the switch to autos. Anyways, looking forward 2 meeting/learning and hopefully sharing the knowledge I have. (Not 2 brag but I once pulled 8 zips dried from 1 plant under a 250watt using a 24 ounce Folgers coffee can as the res/container.

heya @Nunia720 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

@Nunia720 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:I love DWC and based on your post you have it down.

Improve your yield with better lights. MH/HPS will work well but can you do the heat in the closet?

Drop your PPMs on the DWC to ~60% of the PPMs used on your photoperiod grow and run your lights 18/6 or whatever schedule will give you 40 DLI up to 50.

:goodluck:

Thanks!! Hoping I treat these Autos the best that I can and they return the favor!! I know my LED is not the best but it sure rocked the shit outta some Afghan Kush that I last grew. Granted, I've never seen genetics as crazy strong as that (it was like the more mistakes made, the more she grew!!!) That coupled with the 250 if needed hopefully will suffice. The heat on a 250watt HPS really is insignificant as long as you have fans moving the air. I've had that light 6" from canopy before and could of went closer if needed. I am hoping the LED can do what I need it to but if not the 250 and LED will I'm sure. My closet is only 2×2.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome!!

Thanks!! Hoping I treat these Autos the best that I can and they return the favor!! I know my LED is not the best but it sure rocked the shit outta some Afghan Kush that I last grew. Granted, I've never seen genetics as crazy strong as that (it was like the more mistakes made, the more she grew!!!) That coupled with the 250 if needed hopefully will suffice. The heat on a 250watt HPS really is insignificant as long as you have fans moving the air. I've had that light 6" from canopy before and could of went closer if needed. I am hoping the LED can do what I need it to but if not the 250 and LED will I'm sure. My closet is only 2×2.

Again, thanks for the warm welcome!!
:welcome: and nice to meet you. Sounds like you should do just fine! Good luck!!:pass:

Hey all! Great to be here, been growing since the midsummer last year after so long of telling myself I would start. Finally but the bullet and after a lot of research I jumped in with a couple of royal queen seeds autos that I learned a lot on but that truly where terrible in the end grown under simple CFLs in soil... Now I have a couple of banging LED boards one from budgetled and it's smashing it. Currently have a tent full of mephisto and am germinating a Kong's breath from Roc Bud Inc.

Hey all! Great to be here, been growing since the midsummer last year after so long of telling myself I would start. Finally but the bullet and after a lot of research I jumped in with a couple of royal queen seeds autos that I learned a lot on but that truly where terrible in the end grown under simple CFLs in soil... Now I have a couple of banging LED boards one from budgetled and it's smashing it. Currently have a tent full of mephisto and am germinating a Kong's breath from Roc Bud Inc.

heya @Pigs_Pops and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here to help ya get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Welcome Sir, great minds on this forum, I am not one of them but they are here. I am growing Bruce right now.

Welcome sounds like a tent full of heaven lol

Reactions: EP3
Back