Good day all - I am just back to the UK, was working around the planet for the last 10 so have not grown a thing...although have tested some beauties along the way.

previously I only ever grew photo in ScroG with some decent results 15z up in a DR80

I see things have changed upon my return, so will be giving autos a pop, under LED - will bend and top the crap out of them as that’s all I know

onwards and upwards

z

Good day all - I am just back to the UK, was working around the planet for the last 10 so have not grown a thing...although have tested some beauties along the way.

previously I only ever grew photo in ScroG with some decent results 15z up in a DR80

I see things have changed upon my return, so will be giving autos a pop, under LED - will bend and top the crap out of them as that’s all I know

onwards and upwards

z

heya @Zaaboot and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hey, I'm wiggy. Long time auto enthusiast, new forum user. Took time from autos to pheno hunt some photos and now back to the autos.
Hey and nice to meet you! Welcome to AFN. There are some pretty cool people around here. You ever need anything you will be answered!!

@Wiggysmalls :welcome: Welcome back. what was your previous member name?
I'm more of a long time lurker then poster. Covid has made me more sociable on the vast thing we call the internet.

It's nice to meet everyone. I am popping a pack of beans tonight/tomorrow, the battle of which pack has been going on in my head for days. waiting on a few photos to finish up in the mean time. I'll make sure i post progress as soon as I make some LOL.

I'm more of a long time lurker then poster. Covid has made me more sociable on the vast thing we call the internet.

It's nice to meet everyone. I am popping a pack of beans tonight/tomorrow, the battle of which pack has been going on in my head for days. waiting on a few photos to finish up in the mean time. I'll make sure i post progress as soon as I make some LOL.

Welcome Brother/Sister.

onwards and upwards

z
Hi and Welcome Sister/Brother

How do fellow UK Growers.

Dipped my toe in the world of snapping my girls with my Nikon yesterday and had a play around in Lightroom for the social media profiles.

Nice age gap of 6 days between each girl it would seem the Northern Lights is a slow starter.

Had a cracking first week so hoping to keep up the momentum. If you wanna join all the details you need are below.

Journal available with step by step guide courtesy of @autobeast

#ediagd

Every Day Is A Growing Day

View attachment 1284724
View attachment 1284728

Back