"New" here as in have not been in AFN in several years. ( Can't remember my old account , so new one it is)
Was fortunate enough to get ahold of the old Magic Dragon, Duurty Dragon, Giggle juice etc early on. And still have beans from then.
Time to get back into the autos

"New" here as in have not been in AFN in several years. ( Can't remember my old account , so new one it is)
Was fortunate enough to get ahold of the old Magic Dragon, Duurty Dragon, Giggle juice etc early on. And still have beans from then.
Welcome back!

Found myself. Damn....2012

Hi, I've been growing for ages but largely absent from forums since 08 or so when I was most active at RIU.

I heard this place mentioned on the Shaping Fire podcast, and since I'm trying an auto grow I thought I'd check it out. --cheers

heya @jazz_donkey and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here, handz down & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back