Well its been about 9 years since I was light use member here. So Im going to re-introduce myself and say High Again! :toke:

About the last thing I did here was a large DD Grow. I was Outlaw at that time but times have changed and now this state has been legal for the last couple years! I really thought I would never see it in my lifetime. My partner in that grow back then was suffering from cancer unfortunately he never got to see it. He passed soon after we did that grow. I havent grown a single plant since. When he passed it just took the joy out of it. This is the first season I thought I'd get back to it. Im doing both regulars and autos and just popped my first few this week. Im disabled and money is limited especially in these pandemic times so Im not giving any more money to the dispensaries. LED was just catching on back then and there wasnt near the selection of autos back then as they are now. I thought I'd come back to what I thought was the best Autoflower forum on the web and learn what I've missed these years. Looking forward to catching up on the latest and greatest from the best! Maybe I will see if this big bag of DD seeds I have are still any good.

Well its been about 9 years since I was light use member here. So Im going to re-introduce myself and say High Again! :toke:

About the last thing I did here was a large DD Grow. I was Outlaw at that time but times have changed and now this state has been legal for the last couple years! I really thought I would never see it in my lifetime. My partner in that grow back then was suffering from cancer unfortunately he never got to see it. He passed soon after we did that grow. I havent grown a single plant since. When he passed it just took the joy out of it. This is the first season I thought I'd get back to it. Im doing both regulars and autos and just popped my first few this week. Im disabled and money is limited especially in these pandemic times so Im not giving any more money to the dispensaries. LED was just catching on back then and there wasnt near the selection of autos back then as they are now. I thought I'd come back to what I thought was the best Autoflower forum on the web and learn what I've missed these years. Looking forward to catching up on the latest and greatest from the best! Maybe I will see if this big bag of DD seeds I have are still any good.

heya @jaspercane and :welcome: back to afn! :toke: good to hear ur state is legal now & yup, thingz have changed a lot in 9y, lol...whew! :doh: as u already know, this is the best canna site on the web, so i don't hafta tell ya that part, lol :smoking:...so i'll jus say we look forward to seein u catch up & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

@jaspercane :welcome:Welcome home. I am bad with the alphabet soup but genetics have been much improved for autos. I am sure you will enjoy them. I don't know DD :paleo:

@jaspercane :welcome:Welcome home. I am bad with the alphabet soup but genetics have been much improved for autos. I am sure you will enjoy them. I don't know DD :paleo:

DD = Duurty Dragons <SP> If I can remember right they were a purple dominate GEM based strain that was pretty popular here about 10 years ago. I think it was because we were so crazy about the color. 10 seeds were gifted to me from a member. I used them to make more seeds took the most purple phonos of both male and female and bred them. Came out around 80% purple, 15% green and 5% pink/white pheno. It was alot of fun. Helped ease my buddy's cancer pain but unfortunately wasnt a miracle cure. We did have quite the adventure though! about 20 12 foot fluorescent tubes and a little 300 watt bluple in a 10 by 10 storage room

DD = Duurty Dragons <SP> If I can remember right they were a purple dominate GEM based strain that was pretty popular here about 10 years ago. I think it was because we were so crazy about the color. 10 seeds were gifted to me from a member. I used them to make more seeds took the most purple phonos of both male and female and bred them. Came out around 80% purple, 15% green and 5% pink/white pheno. It was alot of fun. Helped ease my buddy's cancer pain but unfortunately wasnt a miracle cure. We did have quite the adventure though! about 20 12 foot fluorescent tubes and a little 300 watt bluple in a 10 by 10 storage room

@Mossy did you have something to do with this strain?

Back