Should I make just one journal for all my autos since they are going on at the same time or should I just pick one strain and go with that?

either or, it'z up to u...but i'd go with a general catch-all journal for all of em meself :thumbsup: ppp

either or, it'z up to u...but i'd go with a general catch-all journal for all of em meself :thumbsup: ppp
Awesome! Thanks, I figure it would be easier with one journal. Hopefully I’ll get a nice male that doesn’t herm when I uppot. I like to stress everything I’m gonna chuck with to make sure it’s worthy of being chucked and can handle light fluctuation.

Thank you, and I will most definitely be asking for help. I’ll start a grow journal in the next few days to document my current auto grow. Should I make just one journal for all my autos since they are going on at the same time or should I just pick one strain and go with that?
We love them All!

Fast Buds has an auto Green Crack that I have grown and enjoyed many times.

We love them All!

Fast Buds has an auto Green Crack that I have grown and enjoyed many times.
Oh really????? Does it have that electric rush?! I’m looking to make some crosses with GreenCrack but I’m hesitant to use fem autos as I’ve seen them herm a lot when I stress test them. Had that happen with 2-Thors Hammers already. Granted those fkers were just stretching every damn day, even root bound in a solo cup it was almost 2-feet

Oh really????? Does it have that electric rush?! I’m looking to make some crosses with GreenCrack but I’m hesitant to use fem autos as I’ve seen them herm a lot when I stress test them. Had that happen with 2-Thors Hammers already. Granted those fkers were just stretching every damn day, even root bound in a solo cup it was almost 2-feet
It is not as edgy as the HSO Green Crack Photo but I can grow nearly two runs of the auto in the same time frame as the photo!

It is not as edgy as the HSO Green Crack Photo but I can grow nearly two runs of the auto in the same time frame as the photo!
Hmm well I might have to try it out. Was waiting on a cut of GreenCrack that finishes in 45-50 days so I can hit it with an auto male (sativa) and work it down to auto while maintaining that electric buzz

Hmm well I might have to try it out. Was waiting on a cut of GreenCrack that finishes in 45-50 days so I can hit it with an auto male (sativa) and work it down to auto while maintaining that electric buzz
That will be a lot of work but a labor of love.

:goodluck:

That will be a lot of work but a labor of love.

:goodluck:

thank you, and no doubt! I hit full duplex’s JEM back in late 2019 with an AcapulcoGold male and it wasn’t until I popped the F1’s did I realize my mistake ‍♂️. Should have used a male JEM on a female AcapulcoGold due to the fathers traits showing heavily in the F1’s. Since I didn’t have many seeds I back crosses the F1’s with the same AG dad and am doing and OP of the Bx right now. I see one female that’s super squat and flowered before the rest so I will be popping the beans from that mom and look for a female to hit with an auto male (Stiches Love Potion or Loki OG)

Hi all. First time grower here. I'm on day 68 of a grow and running into some issues, so I started googling around and found the forum. Taking some time to check it out, but will post about some sickly looking plants I have soon!

Hi all. First time grower here. I'm on day 68 of a grow and running into some issues, so I started googling around and found the forum. Taking some time to check it out, but will post about some sickly looking plants I have soon!

heya @BongRipLarry and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here, with plenty o' knowlegable peepz to help u get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back