Hey everyone...Migrated over from rollitup...been growing autos exclusively now so here i am..here is a peek at my handy work. Cinderella Jack from Dutch Passion. Been curing for about 2 weeks

heya @AutoPirate and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

@AutoPirate :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:I primarily grow Autos but I do also grow photos. I usually grow them in the summer. I live in the central valley of California and it gets hot and dry here. Photos used to handle the heat and low humidity better than autos. I have some autos growing this summer we will see how they do?

Hey folks!! I’m super happy to be here :joy: I haven’t been part of a community like this since the overgrow and cannabisworld/cbay days. I learned a load back then and am keen to continue the journey here! Autos are newish to me, but they just seem to make sense for my northern Canadian climate. I have some mephisto, night owl and ethos genetics to play with this season. I’m considering multiple plants per pot outside in living soil ... 2 in a 15 gal and 3 in a 20gal. Thoughts? :cheers:

Hey folks!! I’m super happy to be here :joy: I haven’t been part of a community like this since the overgrow and cannabisworld/cbay days. I learned a load back then and am keen to continue the journey here! Autos are newish to me, but they just seem to make sense for my northern Canadian climate. I have some mephisto, night owl and ethos genetics to play with this season. I’m considering multiple plants per pot outside in living soil ... 2 in a 15 gal and 3 in a 20gal. Thoughts? :cheers:

heya @Arborphile and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

:welcome:Welcome to AFN!! Lot's of nice people and loads of information to be found :thumbsup:

Howdy! I've picked up some Lionclaw recently and was curious to get your thoughts on it if you don't mind. Anything that sticks out to you about the strain in particular?
Fairly good with stress, first one was root kind and started flowering in a solo cup. Transplanted to a 1-gal and it kept going no problem. I grew out 3. All looked more like Christmas trees. Wasn’t knock you out type of high, stoned but functioning. Slight citrus taste. Solid but nothing special.

Greetings, friends!

Farm friend here that is new to forums and still a novice in growing as well(on my second run!:biggrin:). Currently running 4 plants in a 4x4 : Mace windu ( double grape x skywalker ), Cosmic Queen, Skywalker, and Space station orange v1. Excited to finally be a part of this wonderful community and to expand my knowledge and experience with autoflowers.

May the force be with you all!

Greetings, friends!

Farm friend here that is new to forums and still a novice in growing as well(on my second run!:biggrin:). Currently running 4 plants in a 4x4 : Mace windu ( double grape x skywalker ), Cosmic Queen, Skywalker, and Space station orange v1. Excited to finally be a part of this wonderful community and to expand my knowledge and experience with autoflowers.

May the force be with you all!

heya @InhumanTheory and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

Welcome to our Home Everyone.... :pass: ..sharing one...

@Arborphile ..Welcome.
I grow multi pots all the time.
Autos Love a cuddle up.
I get slightly less yield per plant.....but a bigger yield per Pot.
I usually aim for 3-5 fems per 20 ltr pot....:headbang:

We've had members successfully growing auto almost up to the Arctic circle....and I've grown them at 50C plus on my summer cycle.

Most are Hardy as Chuff....just don't Feed if you hit cold low light conditions....:headbang: ..Good Luck.....

@420Forever @Mañ'O'Green ..great job...:bravo:.....now get to the staff room for an extra smoke break....:coffee:...I've got the coffee on.....

Compulsory Smoke Break:
I'll stick some music on....:pass:...

Back