Hello there everyone! Thanks for having me on the forum. Im looking forward to learning alot and hopefully posting some pretty plants.

I just bought a house last year and decided to start growing in the garage this upcoming Spring. I'm thinking of running a 5x5 tent set up.
Tent - Unsure, what would you recommend?
Light - Spider Farmer SF4000
Fan - AC Infinity Cloudline T6
5 Gallon pots

What do you guys think? Thank you!!

heya @Guy Incognito and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hello there everyone! Thanks for having me on the forum. Im looking forward to learning alot and hopefully posting some pretty plants.

I just bought a house last year and decided to start growing in the garage this upcoming Spring. This will be my first time. I'm thinking of running a 5x5 tent set up.

5 Gallon pots of coco
Tent - Unsure, what would you recommend?
Light - Spider Farmer SF4000
Fan - AC Infinity Cloudline T6
Filter - AC Infinity
Fan
Heater
Humidifier
Dehumidifier
5 Gallon pots of coco

What do you think? Thanks for reading!!

Hi and :welcome:to AFN, what budget are you looking at for the tent? I use a couple brands off of Amazon, and find them to all be pretty similar. I also have a couple Secret Jardin dark room tents and they are just fine. Gorilla tents are supposed to be very good but they are pricey. Mars Hydro has good tents too, they are a vendor on here as well. Have a look around the site but you might get more answers if you post in this section, but have a read first I see some tent and other equipment threads in there already: https://www.autoflower.org/forums/grow-room-component-reviews.457/ Enjoy!

You forgot great results and very humble among others :headbang:

emoticon-blushing.png
ppp

@Jumanji Jungle welcome! Sounds like a pretty sweet setup you have going, ill have to check out the pics in your journal!

@Guy Incognito welcome! Looks like a well put together ($$$) list. Solid investment though if you stick with it for even just a couple runs! You will need a decent ph pen, and ppm meter if you want to be successful with the coco, 5 gal pots done right will give you huge plants! What brand coco/nutrients are you going with?

Hi and :welcome:to AFN, what budget are you looking at for the tent? I use a couple brands off of Amazon, and find them to all be pretty similar. I also have a couple Secret Jardin dark room tents and they are just fine. Gorilla tents are supposed to be very good but they are pricey. Mars Hydro has good tents too, they are a vendor on here as well. Have a look around the site but you might get more answers if you post in this section, but have a read first I see some tent and other equipment threads in there already: https://www.autoflower.org/forums/grow-room-component-reviews.457/ Enjoy!

Hello there, thank you! I'm pretty much up for anything when it comes to the tent. I'd definitely like something that will last. Those Secret Jardin tents look pretty sweet. Are they a step up from the Amazon ones? I saw that AC Infinity has a 5x5 now. I'm interested, but usually a little scared of trying out new stuff before it has a good amount of reviews. I'll definitely do more digging in the equipment forum. Thanks for letting me know about it!!

@Guy Incognito :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

What is the climate in the garage over the year?

Hi @Mañ'O'Green, thanks for the warm (lol) welcome! Our climate tends to vary a bit over the year.
Winter (Nov-Mar) - 20-45 degrees F most days
Summer (May-Aug) - 65-90 degrees F most days. Can be pretty humid towards the end of summer.

The garage is pretty well insulated but I'm thinking of adding more once I get the tent set up. I have a pretty large dehumidifer as well.

Thanks!!

@Jumanji Jungle welcome! Sounds like a pretty sweet setup you have going, ill have to check out the pics in your journal!

@Guy Incognito welcome! Looks like a well put together ($$$) list. Solid investment though if you stick with it for even just a couple runs! You will need a decent ph pen, and ppm meter if you want to be successful with the coco, 5 gal pots done right will give you huge plants! What brand coco/nutrients are you going with?

Hey @Garage_Grower. Thank you my friend!

Great call on the PH and PPM gear. The thought of managing those has me a little anxious, but I think it will be worth it in the long run. Would it be a better idea to start with something a little simpler since this is my first go around?

I was eyeing up the Mother Earth Coco, is that a good one? I'm still putting together the nutrient list. I'm a little overwhelmed with info, gotta sit down this weekend and read some more. Any tips would be very appreciated!!

Back