yes, jus fine...especially if they're jus gonna turn around & go outside anyway ;) ppp
Cool! I’m not cheap or poor, but I will have very little use for grow lights.
The only other annual I grow are mushrooms & that’s a different game.

Cool! I’m not cheap or poor, but I will have very little use for grow lights.
The only other annual I grow are mushrooms & that’s a different game.

<< laziest, cheapest, poorest grower on site, handz down :shooty: :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

Yes, they’ll be transplanted into containers outside.

Looks like you got more good info, if you just need a "Dofor" to get them started even just a cheap LED off of amazon would work, less heat than a CFL or T5HO unless you need the extra head for the seedlings. Viparspectra lights are pretty popular here and priced decent. Same with the smaller Mars Hydro lights.

Viparspectra lights are pretty popular here and priced decent. Same with the smaller Mars Hydro lights.

fwiw, i got a coupla chiwaineze qb'z jus y-day & couldn't be happier :smiley1: (told ya i was cheap :coffee: ) ppp

fwiw, i got a coupla chiwaineze qb'z jus y-day & couldn't be happier :smiley1: (told ya i was cheap :coffee: ) ppp

I have a Meiju one too, it's actually really nice and I'd buy another but the shipping can be expensive..

I have a Meiju one too, it's actually really nice and I'd buy another but the shipping can be expensive..

got mine thru amazon with free shipping :muahaha: :cooldance: i'm updatin all about it in me thread as we speak type, so hold on to ur popcorn :pop: ppp

Hey all, I just posted my first grow journal in the New Growers Journal forum, that has a lot of my background, but thought I'd say hi here as well!

I've gotten so much from this group and am looking forward to adding my own experience. I grew medical from 2006 to 2013 when autos weren't as well recieved or as popular and am really excited about how far they have come! I also haven't been on a forum since the old Overgrow, so am looking forward to the experience. Thanks and speedy growth!
-G

Hey all, I just posted my first grow journal in the New Growers Journal forum, that has a lot of my background, but thought I'd say hi here as well!

I've gotten so much from this group and am looking forward to adding my own experience. I grew medical from 2006 to 2013 when autos weren't as well recieved or as popular and am really excited about how far they have come! I also haven't been on a forum since the old Overgrow, so am looking forward to the experience. Thanks and speedy growth!
-G

heya @Budsnfish Happee New Year & :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back