Hi this is my very first run of auto my only question I have is what would be the ideal temperature and humidity from germination to harvest ?

heya @JackHerer Happee New Year & :welcome: to afn! :toke: in a way, that'z kind of a loaded ques, lol :rolleyes2: as with everything else with growing, it'z about a range of numberz & not one specific, "ideal" number ;) we don't live in an ideal world & if u try to go for exact numberz, u'll jus end up in a padded room :rofl: but anyway, if ur talkin about inside growin, the broad answer for tempz would be 70-80f, with 75-80f bein more "ideal"...but humidity can be a bit more tricky, becuz plantz do best at diff rh levelz depending on what growth stage they're at...again, speakin in ruff numberz, seedlingz need 75-80% rh & the older they get, the less rh they require...60-70% durin veg, 50-60% durin early flower, 40-50% durin late flower......but, it don't alwayz work out that way, becuz, u guessed, we don't live in a perfect world, lol :smoking: anyhoo, that'z a ruff outline for ya & anything else u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

heya @JackHerer Happee New Year & :welcome: to afn! :toke: in a way, that'z kind of a loaded ques, lol :rolleyes2: as with everything else with growing, it'z about a range of numberz & not one specific, "ideal" number ;) we don't live in an ideal world & if u try to go for exact numberz, u'll jus end up in a padded room :rofl: but anyway, if ur talkin about inside growin, the broad answer for tempz would be 70-80f, with 75-80f bein more "ideal"...but humidity can be a bit more tricky, becuz plantz do best at diff rh levelz depending on what growth stage they're at...again, speakin in ruff numberz, seedlingz need 75-80% rh & the older they get, the less rh they require...60-70% durin veg, 50-60% durin early flower, 40-50% durin late flower......but, it don't alwayz work out that way, becuz, u guessed, we don't live in a perfect world, lol :smoking: anyhoo, that'z a ruff outline for ya & anything else u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

@420Forever O

thanks @420Forever you have helped me tremendously

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I’m a new member but I have been lurking for a few years lol. In 14 days into my 4th autopot run with Autos. Started off with a 4x4x7’ tent for the first two grows. Had some success with it and also made some mistakes. Love this hobby so much that I built an area in my shop (with wife’s approval :headbang:). So no more tent and I now have a 7’ x 8’ x 7’ space. I built it as a passive room pulling air from my shop through two16x20 furnace filters. Used 3” ridged insulation and fully vapour barriered the space. I have a small 4x5 room that is attached to the bigger space and that’s where I have my res and is where I keep my nutes and other goodies (also insulated and sealed). I have a Mars epistar 2 320. 610 watts from the wall. 8” hyper silenced extraction fan set on a thermostat to cool the room. Can-lite filter. I’m on my second grow in the new space and I am hooked on this hobby! So much fun watching the girls grow. The learning curve is intense hahahah. Super new to posting but I have started a “diary?” In the auto pot section. Not really sure how to link things or really any functionality of this site yet but whatever lol. I’ll learn. Feel free to pop by if anyone’s interested to give me some pointers. Have a great night and happy growing!

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I’m a new member but I have been lurking for a few years lol. In 14 days into my 4th autopot run with Autos. Started off with a 4x4x7’ tent for the first two grows. Had some success with it and also made some mistakes. Love this hobby so much that I built an area in my shop (with wife’s approval :headbang:). So no more tent and I now have a 7’ x 8’ x 7’ space. I built it as a passive room pulling air from my shop through two16x20 furnace filters. Used 3” ridged insulation and fully vapour barriered the space. I have a small 4x5 room that is attached to the bigger space and that’s where I have my res and is where I keep my nutes and other goodies (also insulated and sealed). I have a Mars epistar 2 320. 610 watts from the wall. 8” hyper silenced extraction fan set on a thermostat to cool the room. Can-lite filter. I’m on my second grow in the new space and I am hooked on this hobby! So much fun watching the girls grow. The learning curve is intense hahahah. Super new to posting but I have started a “diary?” In the auto pot section. Not really sure how to link things or really any functionality of this site yet but whatever lol. I’ll learn. Feel free to pop by if anyone’s interested to give me some pointers. Have a great night and happy growing!

heya @Jumanji Jungle and :welcome: to afn! :toke: soundz like a great setup & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

Hello there everyone! Thanks for having me on the forum. Im looking forward to learning alot and hopefully posting some pretty plants.

I just bought a house last year and decided to start growing in the garage this upcoming Spring. This will be my first time. I'm thinking of running a 5x5 tent set up.

5 Gallon pots of coco
Tent - Unsure, what would you recommend?
Light - Spider Farmer SF4000
Fan - AC Infinity Cloudline T6
Filter - AC Infinity
Fan
Heater
Humidifier
Dehumidifier
5 Gallon pots of coco

What do you think? Thanks for reading!!

Last edited:
Back