Welcome @Jay@UnityG you will love it here I'm sure, if you want to tag anyone into your journal just put an @ at the front of their name like I did with yours. Any questions you can tag mods or anyone you chat with on your travels through AFN. Have fun!

Hi AFN. New to autoflowers and new to the forum. I can already tell this place is great. If you like, check out my Grow I think I'll do ok but some helpful eyes would be nice. Have a great day!

heya @Jay@UnityG Happee New Year & :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hello.
With the recent legalization, I’ve decided to grow a few for my wife.
I’ve grown mushrooms for decades & have been addicted to large scale Permaculture for over 10 years.
I tripped on the Solo cup grows. Simply amazing work.
I have a question about grow lights for seedlings. I want to start seedling indoors & was wondering what the minimum type/size LED bulb or fixture will I need for 3? I’ve read a lot and still am unsure.
Thanks everyone.
- MotaZona

Hello.
With the recent legalization, I’ve decided to grow a few for my wife.
I’ve grown mushrooms for decades & have been addicted to large scale Permaculture for over 10 years.
I tripped on the Solo cup grows. Simply amazing work.
I have a question about grow lights for seedlings. I want to start seedling indoors & was wondering what the minimum type/size LED bulb or fixture will I need for 3? I’ve read a lot and still am unsure.
Thanks everyone.
- MotaZona

heya @MotaZona Happee New Year & :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here to help ya get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

heya @MotaZona Happee New Year & :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here to help ya get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

Thank you!
The information load is overwhelming .
Trying to figure out what to attempt to grow here outside is making me overthink...I think(?).
We get some 100* days along with summer monsoons. It’s very temperate at 4,500’ in the desert.
I’ll need all the luck I can get.

Welcome to AFN @MotaZona there are lots of knowledgeable peeps on the site. We have some lighting gurus on here, hopefully they will be along. For me I have found that very little light is needed for seedlings at first. I have used CFL's in the past, moved to T5HO's and now I have a baby box with a cheap Amazon blurple light on one side, and three 15watt white LED strip lights on the other side. Are you starting seedlings to move outdoors?

Yes, they’ll be transplanted into containers outside.

Thank you!
The information load is overwhelming .
Trying to figure out what to attempt to grow here outside is making me overthink...I think(?).
We get some 100* days along with summer monsoons. It’s very temperate at 4,500’ in the desert.
I’ll need all the luck I can get.
What's up Mota and welcome! There are soo many helpful people around here that know what they are doing. All you gotta do is ask and there will be answers! You came to the right place! :shooty: :drunks:

Back