Hi, im an under the radar grower, been growing and reading AFN for the last 3 years, finally plucked up the courage to post. Been growing autos mostly. Hopefully set up a journal soon.

heya @LCFCED and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great to see u come outa the shadowz & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hey folks,
I’m an old army retiree not new to growing but new to autos. Digging what great info and support and on this forum. I’ve got 5 G13 Labs Berry autos going in smart pots of ffof and perlite. 53 days into what supposed to be a 70 days strain. Thanks for all the guidance I’ve gotten from reading here. F4258C4C-BEDF-4A1B-836D-E772F6E4413D.jpeg3B8C6C51-3C9A-46D2-82BE-13ED8D96E572.jpeg

Hey folks,
I’m an old army retiree not new to growing but new to autos. Digging what great info and support and on this forum. I’ve got 5 G13 Labs Berry autos going in smart pots of ffof and perlite. 53 days into what supposed to be a 70 days strain. Thanks for all the guidance I’ve gotten from reading here. View attachment 1257125View attachment 1257126

heya @Elroyyboy and :welcome: to afn! :toke: autoz are the future & the future is now! :shooty: ur girlz look great & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hey folks,
I’m an old army retiree not new to growing but new to autos. Digging what great info and support and on this forum. I’ve got 5 G13 Labs Berry autos going in smart pots of ffof and perlite. 53 days into what supposed to be a 70 days strain. Thanks for all the guidance I’ve gotten from reading here. View attachment 1257125View attachment 1257126
Welcome brother

11/30/20 last post? hmm, here guys is the place to post your intro:):bighug:welcome to 2021:pass:

Back