Heyy! I'm new here and after 9 or so years growing photos, even longer since I've been on a forum, and maybe 6mnth with autos, I'm excited to be here. I'm excited to learn, as my first run of autos was clearly stunted. I'm especially excited to work to breed autos.
Welcome to AFN Solshinegrowing:pass:, ive had a run of stunted autos in the past, maybe my transplanting was too much for them lol

Welcome to AFN Fire Nation :pass: . your nick reminds me of the animated avatar cartoon, which i enjoyed watching. Your girls look a nice size for only 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heyy! I'm new here and after 9 or so years growing photos, even longer since I've been on a forum, and maybe 6mnth with autos, I'm excited to be here. I'm excited to learn, as my first run of autos was clearly stunted. I'm especially excited to work to breed autos.
your going to pick up some great tips here bro and nice to meet you

nice to meet you bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings, AFN. I’ve been lurking for a few months trying to figure out how to use autopots. Thank you for that section of the forum. Very informative.

My first successful indoor grow was in the spring of 1976 and I’ve been growing off and on indoors in soil ever since. The amount of good information available nowadays is fantastic. I still consider myself a new grower, though, because time flies and there is still a lot to learn. Right now I am running four photoperiod plants in a 4x4 in autopots under a scrog net and three auto seedlings in a 4x2 in coco.

Thanks again, AFN, for the great resource.

Highway 61

Greetings, AFN. I’ve been lurking for a few months trying to figure out how to use autopots. Thank you for that section of the forum. Very informative.

My first successful indoor grow was in the spring of 1976 and I’ve been growing off and on indoors in soil ever since. The amount of good information available nowadays is fantastic. I still consider myself a new grower, though, because time flies and there is still a lot to learn. Right now I am running four photoperiod plants in a 4x4 in autopots under a scrog net and three auto seedlings in a 4x2 in coco.

Thanks again, AFN, for the great resource.

Highway 61

heya @Highway 61 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hello and good day. I requested to join this fine group a week ago and this is my first post. I have been searching, reading, and learning as much as I have time for since I joined. Unfortunately I live in a state (in USA) where personal growing isn’t legal. I am impressed and overwhelmed with all the posts made by friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced growers. Thanks for all the fantastic information based on years of trial and error. I had 1000 questions for this group, but after looking at the database of info already archived, I now only have about 30 questions or so. Thanks for adding me. Thanks for making this a great troll-free site for growers at all levels of experience and knowledge. Keep up the great work.

Hello and good day. I requested to join this fine group a week ago and this is my first post. I have been searching, reading, and learning as much as I have time for since I joined. Unfortunately I live in a state (in USA) where personal growing isn’t legal. I am impressed and overwhelmed with all the posts made by friendly, knowledgeable, and experienced growers. Thanks for all the fantastic information based on years of trial and error. I had 1000 questions for this group, but after looking at the database of info already archived, I now only have about 30 questions or so. Thanks for adding me. Thanks for making this a great troll-free site for growers at all levels of experience and knowledge. Keep up the great work.

heya @shovel1966 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna commune on the web right here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hey guys,
Wanted to duck in and say hello again. It’s been a while and I totally dropped off the radar due to a house move and overseas work, and a baby! Didn’t properly get to say my thanks which I regret, and there were some up and down moments the grow which I’m not proud of.
Whatever the case, I’m setup again and keen to go! Going coco this round with the hope of dialling in ph better and not strictly organic. Organic based nutes by an Australian company called sensi pro (bio diesel lineup). Should be interesting as there don’t seem to be many full nute lineups for coco that are organic based, well, not that I can find anyway....

Well, thanks for all the help and support from you guys, its very much appreciated!

Happy growin!
GFR

Back