Ez one and all, thought I'd introduce myself as I've not posted on here yet and contemplating starting a diary up and getting myself on here.. big ups to everyone growing these amazing plants..

heya @fidjit and :welcome: to afn! :toke: i'm def gonna give u a lurker badge, lol :coffee: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & cya round the farm! :headbang:

:420:

Hey all I am @islandgrower and I have been here for a few years as most of you know . I live in the islands(Caribbean) not Hawaii, similar weather though.. I Was MIA for a year or so however this is home . The best growers and people you will ever have the pleasure of meeting (even if not in person) . So welcome to all the new members and we would love to see you grow some :growing: any questions feel free to ask.

@fidjit Welcome to AFN, you should get a diary going, any help needed you can use the @ symbol with the username, example @(nospace)smokeyfromau

@BrownThumb , @Skunky Dunk Welcome to AFN.

Cool you have been growing since the 70s Skunky, i bet you had some lovely landrace grows, autos should be more stealthy a grow for you being smaller plants, no need for the light for bloom like the 12/12.

BrownThumb, Sounds like difficult growing conditions but with a indoor set up, maybe a better chance to manipulate the temperature and humdity.

Hey guys, been lurking for over a year. I have my first auto grow going outdoors and I just dropped my first indoor seeds. My monster outdoor auto Cheese.
20200921_171936.jpg

@Ryno_nuggs :welcome:Welcome to AFN :welcome: You are off to a running start. Document your indoor plant with a journal to move into being a Gladiator.

heya @Ryno_nuggs and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
It sure is! I have done a lot of studying autobeast, budelee and BigSm0. I'm transitioning from outdoor photos to autos in a tent. I'm in flower with a auto grow outdoors just to try some before going inside. Trying my first run inside with some autocobs and mega crop. Found those on here. I'm really stoked to be moving indoors. I just dropped a fastbuds green crack and a greenhouse jack herer for the first go around inside. There is a lot of great information on here and I thank everyone for the wealth of auto knowledge!

Hey all I am @islandgrower and I have been here for a few years as most of you know . I live in the islands(Caribbean) not Hawaii, similar weather though.. I Was MIA for a year or so however this is home . The best growers and people you will ever have the pleasure of meeting (even if not in person) . So welcome to all the new members and we would love to see you grow some :growing: any questions feel free to ask.

I will be soaking up some of that island(rincon Puerto Rico) Sun and surf here in about 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back