Hi AFN!
I didn't know I had an account on here.. now that I found it, I get to have a place to publish my grow journals as they progress! kinda neat!
Washington State Medical MJ Patient, Recognition card holder for PTSD & Intractable Pain.

I am slated 15 plants, and I have 1 in my SpaceBucket (that truth be told I've neglected due to moving, and other things) and shes a little beat up but she's still mine.

I hope that I have an enjoyable time on this forum for the days to come! Cheers
Welcome good sir! Best place on the net for great info and good peeps, glad to have ya.

Morning all, stopped by for a nosey around. I spend a lot of time doing organic stuff and decided to jump on afn and see what the crack is. First forum I've seen with an ace seeds thread which is cool, nice to see some stuff about landrace genetics. I'll be around the way exploring the site

Morning all, stopped by for a nosey around. I spend a lot of time doing organic stuff and decided to jump on afn and see what the crack is. First forum I've seen with an ace seeds thread which is cool, nice to see some stuff about landrace genetics. I'll be around the way exploring the site

heya @GHO and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & cya round the farm! :headbang:

:420:

heya @GHO and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & cya round the farm! :headbang:

:420:
Thanks buddy, I've just popped you a message across introducing myself and asking a question. Happy to be here though, looks some real depth of knowledge to enjoy.

Thanks buddy, I've just popped you a message across introducing myself and asking a question. Happy to be here though, looks some real depth of knowledge to enjoy.
Welcome!!! Again if you need a thing I am just a tag away. If you have a question and I don’t know the answer i will know who to call around here to get it answered. As 420F said it’s the best canna site around. If you are just poking around stop by the Dream Farm to check out my grow.

Howdy all! Brownthumbs here, from the desert. I can't seem to grow anything, anywhere, but have decided to convert a 2x2 rubbermaid storage cabinet in my garage to a grow cabinet & see what I can do. Almost no humidity(currently 18%) , huge fluctuations in temp(114 to 78 in 3 days), this ought to be interesting....

Howdy all! Brownthumbs here, from the desert. I can't seem to grow anything, anywhere, but have decided to convert a 2x2 rubbermaid storage cabinet in my garage to a grow cabinet & see what I can do. Almost no humidity(currently 18%) , huge fluctuations in temp(114 to 78 in 3 days), this ought to be interesting....

Welcome to AFN Brownthumbs

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Wow ... 18% RH .... that's as dry as the ...ummm ..well ... the desert!! >.<
My first cab was a converted tool storage box of about the same dimensions. Back then we had CFLs as a light which was almost cool enough to grow at a close distance - i'm not sure if there's better alternatives now with the progression of LED.

Good luck with your journey!

Blue ^_^
:d5:

Welcome to AFN!

I've a friend that lives in the Arizona desert. He's growing in a closet but it's in his house. Best you can do is make sure you have good fans moving the air constantly. Tag me when you geyour journal started, I'll follow along.

Back