New guy here, I grew briefly over a decade ago, getting back into it and going all in on autos for now. Looking forward to learning from you all!

heya @Quagmir3 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best auto site on the planet here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

A previous long time member of AFN returning after a long absence. I can't for the life of me remember my old password or email so I've set up a new account.
The growth on here is great to see and I still see a few familiar names from my last time here.
Time to have a look around and see what's new in the world of autos as I've been out of the loop for a while.

A previous long time member of AFN returning after a long absence. I can't for the life of me remember my old password or email so I've set up a new account.
The growth on here is great to see and I still see a few familiar names from my last time here.
Time to have a look around and see what's new in the world of autos as I've been out of the loop for a while.
@Waira can get you in to your old account if you want? Welcome back.

heya @R3d eyed c and :welcome: back to afn! :toke: alwayz great to see alumni return & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Cheers buddy. I've been out of the loop a while but now I'm in a position to go again I had to make AFN my first stop to get up to date on what's new. I've lots to catch up on & thanks for the warm welcome. :pass:
Welcome back my friend

Cheers buddy. I've been out of the loop a while but now I'm in a position to go again I had to make AFN my first stop to get up to date on what's new. I've lots to catch up on & thanks for the warm welcome. :pass:
I was in the exact same spot a couple months ago. Well not the whole losing my account things lol. But the stoppin here and seeing what’s new. I don’t know how long you’ve been away but the newest and hottest thing that I have found out about is @RocBudInc genetics. It looks to be some of the best out right now check em out and welcome back!

Back