fwiw, i've learned that makin up ur own soil from the gate, from almost anything, lol, is def the way to go :thumbsup: jus sayin & carry on plz...:smoking: ppp
Working on that now! Study,study,study...experiment!!!
i have about 30 days before anything is going to be inside of it:stir:,plenty of fine to fugue something out. As long as i learn something i didn't know on my last attempt I'm winning

Agree with @420Forever . Just build a simple, quality soil, keep it light (plants like oxygen) and amend lightly. I will mention that I have grown more than a dozen Anvils. They like their Cal-Mag, especially with LED/COB’s . Once established, they will feed heavily. A great strain for beginners who like to feed.
Plenty of support in the new growers thread! Most of all, each grow is a learning experience and you will be comfortable reading your plants in no time! First, have fun!!
I can't wait! Even the mistakes made this time have only made me that much more curious, determined, and inspired to press forward. I will check out the suggested thread and keep you all updated once i have mastered the art of the grow journal post .

oh boy, F U N!! :jump:and above all -> p a t i e n c e grasshopper :smoking: it'z all about grow, learn, grow again :thumbsup: ppp
Enjoying every minute of it! Will have to work on the patience part... I need perfection now. but seriously,thanks and i know it all comes with practice! And my research has given me big aspirations so I'm in it for the long haul!
oh boy, F U N!! :jump:and above all -> p a t i e n c e grasshopper :smoking: it'z all about grow, learn, grow again :thumbsup: ppp

@BreezyB330 If you really want to make good soil make some for this coming grow with a fast cook recipe and at the same time start a batch for the following grow and let it cook for 4 months. This is a cool composter that would work well for small batches.

ScreenHunter_262 Jul. 08 13.47.jpg

@BreezyB330 If you really want to make good soil make some for this coming grow with a fast cook recipe and at the same time start a batch for the following grow and let it cook for 4 months. This is a cool composter that would work well for small batches.

View attachment 1218348
Nice! I'll have to wait about a month to get it,but I'm definitely adding it to my list!!! That paired with the fact that i don't yet fully understand the organic compost process mashes me want to study it more before creating a soil and process on my own. The recipe and method that @autobeast laid out seemed fairly straightforward. I would like to go worth dry amendments,but his method seems to get nice results. I'm going to do a little more lurking through everyone's journals before i commit. Thanks for the equipment recommendation! :bow:

Welcome to our Home @20/4 :pass:

Canned History;
ICmag: MDanzig wanted my ass.....:shooty:..he Thought our little group of Auto Enthusiasts was a Breed Team..we weren't.

Roll it Up: After a while I went searching for Full Duplex who I knew had an account at RIU.
We all jumped into his Art of the Auto thread...which I Think still runs over there...:biggrin:

Then after asking for an Auto section there..which they refused;

Bailer opened AFN..which was the first Autoflower specific web site in the World...Trumpet.....Blows.....

View attachment 1218078

:crying::crying::crying:

So..now you know where we went...:biggrin:..heeeey..I've been thrown outta better places than ICmag....:crying:..and if it hadn't happened..we wouldn't have AFN.

Interesting, did mdanzig drop off the map? Even if we were a breed team what's the problem with that? :shooty:

Cool little history lesson though mossy! I started at grasscity, moved to icmag and marijuana passion.

After a large number of people left icmag and came here I also joined so I actually knew where everyone was, I thought I had a few posts, did a server crash or something? It's funny seeing my join date of 2013 but have NO posts LOL. Anyways life got in the way for a long time and I haven't been growing very much.

I'm in touch with SGS (he made pink bud using your Jem's if you remember) and looking to get back into the groove!:d5::growing:

I had some of your old genetics (Alf 2 and Jem's) but being 10 years old I couldn't get anything to sprout. It's no fun starting over but you've gotta start somewhere! Looks like everything has progressed beautifully in the auto world(WE ALL KNEW IT WOULD!!!) I see you've worked your dragons even further as well.:dragon4:

Great work mossy keep up the good fight !!

I'll post some stuff once I get motivated, I've got some outdoor plants (Blue cookies) going as well as a couple of Skywalker autos for I'm mephisto (20 days old).

New guy here, I grew briefly over a decade ago, getting back into it and going all in on autos for now. Looking forward to learning from you all!
Nice to meet you growbro

Back