I was in the exact same spot a couple months ago. Well not the whole losing my account things lol. But the stoppin here and seeing what’s new. I don’t know how long you’ve been away but the newest and hottest thing that I have found out about is @RocBudInc genetics. It looks to be some of the best out right now check em out and welcome back!

Got my old account back and thanks for the welcome and the heads up on Rocbuds inc. I'll be sure to go and have a look as I've been away for a few years and totally out of the growing loop.

Got my old account back and thanks for the welcome and the heads up on Rocbuds inc. I'll be sure to go and have a look as I've been away for a few years and totally out of the growing loop.
I was away for almost 3 years until I came back a couple months ago. The two biggest things I have seen come out is all of roc’s gear and the cannabrush(actually a 1 dollar silicone brush) for trimming. Oh and grove bags, dang it and master crop. Look at each of those things and you will be basically all caught up lol

Hi AFN! I haven't done autos before but I have grown at lot of poor quality bud. In my defence I didn't know what I was doing. I'm a little older than most here I suspect, with the kids fledged me and Mrs me moved to a smaller gaff and I pined for my grow room. Then I heard about LEDs and grow tents and autos and here I am! Have made a ton of mistakes but I'm taking notes now and learning. My first grow is happening and my journal is up - but it's not to demonstrate stuff I know - its to document progress and stuff. Glad to be here, cheers guys.

Hi AFN! I haven't done autos before but I have grown at lot of poor quality bud. In my defence I didn't know what I was doing. I'm a little older than most here I suspect, with the kids fledged me and Mrs me moved to a smaller gaff and I pined for my grow room. Then I heard about LEDs and grow tents and autos and here I am! Have made a ton of mistakes but I'm taking notes now and learning. My first grow is happening and my journal is up - but it's not to demonstrate stuff I know - its to document progress and stuff. Glad to be here, cheers guys.

heya @henry50 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here to help ya get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

@henry50 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:I am 69 and there are many of us from my generation here. We all grow for medication and of course the buzz does not hurt. :pass:

Welcome mate.
You're in the right place for some great knowledge on autos and there's many grows done with LEDs you can skim through. Enjoy your stay and happy growing.

Welcome aboard @henry50 and ya found the right spot for autoflowers:)

Hi AFN!
I didn't know I had an account on here.. now that I found it, I get to have a place to publish my grow journals as they progress! kinda neat!
Washington State Medical MJ Patient, Recognition card holder for PTSD & Intractable Pain.

I am slated 15 plants, and I have 1 in my SpaceBucket (that truth be told I've neglected due to moving, and other things) and shes a little beat up but she's still mine.

I hope that I have an enjoyable time on this forum for the days to come! Cheers

Hi AFN!
I didn't know I had an account on here.. now that I found it, I get to have a place to publish my grow journals as they progress! kinda neat!
Washington State Medical MJ Patient, Recognition card holder for PTSD & Intractable Pain.

I am slated 15 plants, and I have 1 in my SpaceBucket (that truth be told I've neglected due to moving, and other things) and shes a little beat up but she's still mine.

oopz! :rofl: heya @NucksNugs and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna commune on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hi AFN!

@NucksNugs First post in two years gotta be some kind of record. I believe you qualify for the lurker badge :rofl:. :welcome:.

Back