Howdy all! Brownthumbs here, from the desert. I can't seem to grow anything, anywhere, but have decided to convert a 2x2 rubbermaid storage cabinet in my garage to a grow cabinet & see what I can do. Almost no humidity(currently 18%) , huge fluctuations in temp(114 to 78 in 3 days), this ought to be interesting....

heya @Brownthumbs and :welcome: to afn! :toke: fear not, autoz will grow pretty much anywhere, lol, and whatever probz u may run into, there'z plenty o' helpful peepz here to help ya get dialed in :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Howdy all! Brownthumbs here, from the desert. I can't seem to grow anything, anywhere, but have decided to convert a 2x2 rubbermaid storage cabinet in my garage to a grow cabinet & see what I can do. Almost no humidity(currently 18%) , huge fluctuations in temp(114 to 78 in 3 days), this ought to be interesting....
Welcome on site and good to have ya:d5:

@BrownThumb :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:We can help turn that brown thumb Green!

Howdy everybody, Skunky Dunk here.
Interested in learning about this auto thing.
Been growin since the 70's so time for a new challenge.

heya @Skunky Dunk and :welcome: to afn! :toke: autoz are the future & the future is now! :shooty: best canna site on the web here to gather more info about autoz than u can possibly digest :coffee: lotza helpful peepz & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

@Skunky Dunk :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Growing Autos is no biggie, they mature faster and generally need less light strength on 18/6 and lower PPMs on nutrients. Easy peasy. :goodluck:

@fidjit :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Lots of good farmers here to help!

Back