Close I'm about 170 miles east of there though. Enjoy the beach and sun when you come bro.
Culebra-ish? I’ve been literally every place in the island. From condado to la paguera lol very bio bay there is and ever surf break on the island. It’s literally my paradise

Culebra-ish? I’ve been literally every place in the island. From condado to la paguera lol very bio bay there is and ever surf break on the island. It’s literally my paradise
Nah bro, different island . Even east of the VI about 110 miles east of st Thomas .

Heyy! I'm new here and after 9 or so years growing photos, even longer since I've been on a forum, and maybe 6mnth with autos, I'm excited to be here. I'm excited to learn, as my first run of autos was clearly stunted. I'm especially excited to work to breed autos.

heya @solshinegrowing and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Heyy! I'm new here and after 9 or so years growing photos, even longer since I've been on a forum, and maybe 6mnth with autos, I'm excited to be here. I'm excited to learn, as my first run of autos was clearly stunted. I'm especially excited to work to breed autos.
Welcome to the best place on the interwebs

:welcome:Welcome To AFN:welcome:.

Hey what's up everyone this is the FireNation here I'm a Cali home grower and I been here in the site for a few years now. Been growing only autos from the start and I love it. I love growing weed, smoking it, and so on! Here's a link to my current grow diarie if anyone is interested in checking it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back