@Mañ'O'Green is da man when it comes to the dwc stuffs. I have been known to dabble lol if he’s ever not available tag me and I will try to help
Thanks for the vote of confidence but remember many eyes will see many sides. I have been farming a long time. I am opinionated and a stoner and do make mistakes :baked:. There is also new stuff happening every day. It is a great community with room for all ideas. You may travel the world of strains and methods here on AFN. I am proud to be a member.

:vibe:

Hello everyone at AFN! Figured I'd introduce myself! I go by 20/4! It's the light cycle I've always used growing autos. I used to be over at icmag before everyone migrated here. Believe it or not I was here in the begining when there was hardly no one!

Sadly life got in the way of my favorite hobby but now things are better than ever. My life has become my hobby! I have an outdoor and indoor grow going currently and will probably start posting pictures once I get familiarized. Over at icmag I had a perpetual auto garden going with over 100 pages of posts with a ton of different strains.

I'm excited to meet new friends are reunite with old ones, me and mossy talked a ton back in the day. We discussed many medical options for my mother who at the time was in terrible medical shape. If someone could tell her I said hello I would appreciate it. (I can't message people because I'm so new I guess?)

Hopefully I can find some of my old pals..

Take care and I wish the best for everyone!

20/4
@20/4 Welcome back. :welcome:I forwarded your message to @Mossy . I also am retired to watch the grass grow :pass:.

Hello everyone at AFN! Figured I'd introduce myself! I go by 20/4! It's the light cycle I've always used growing autos. I used to be over at icmag before everyone migrated here. Believe it or not I was here in the begining when there was hardly no one!

Sadly life got in the way of my favorite hobby but now things are better than ever. My life has become my hobby! I have an outdoor and indoor grow going currently and will probably start posting pictures once I get familiarized. Over at icmag I had a perpetual auto garden going with over 100 pages of posts with a ton of different strains.

I'm excited to meet new friends are reunite with old ones, me and @mossy talked a ton back in the day. We discussed many medical options for my mother who at the time was in terrible medical shape. If someone could tell her I said hello I would appreciate it. (I can't message people because I'm so new I guess?)

20/4

heya @20/4 and :welcome: back! :toke: tell ya what, i'll sneak in a tag for auntie, hehe -> hey @Mossy u got another prodigal mouth to feed! :coffee: ppp

edit: aw phooey, mog beat me to it whilst me back wuz turned...:dammit: :rolleyes2: ppp

@20/4 Welcome back. :welcome:I forwarded your message to @Mossy . I also am retired to watch the grass grow :pass:.
heya @20/4 and :welcome: back! :toke: tell ya what, i'll sneak in a tag for auntie, hehe -> hey @Mossy u got another prodigal mouth to feed! :coffee: ppp

edit: aw phooey, mog beat me to it whilst me back wuz turned...:dammit: :rolleyes2: ppp

Loving the warm welcome!:pass:

Appreciate the message forwarding! I've been a member for 7 years here and only have 2 posts... Lots of catching up to do.

Loving the warm welcome!:pass:

Appreciate the message forwarding! I've been a member for 7 years here and only have 2 posts... Lots of catching up to do.
7 years hell I cant keep up with yesterday :rofl:

I'm excited to meet new friends are reunite with old ones, me and mossy talked a ton back in the day. We discussed many medical options for my mother who at the time was in terrible medical shape. If someone could tell her I said hello I would appreciate it. (I can't message people because I'm so new I guess?)

20/4
Glad to have you back @Mossy is always around to say hello to new and old folk alike.

Nice! Thanks for the encouragement and guidance. Funny that you should mention asking for help, as i believe that not seeking help from the beginning was actually the start of my downfall on my first attempt.
In my research for my second attempt (which i would like to start working on now & have going asap) I believe i have discovered that you actually had a part in breeding some of the lineage of the strain I'm going to work with, it's Anvil (F7)...
If I'm correct, anything/anyone or information you could steer me towards would be price

Nice! Definitely appreciate the guidance. Funny that you mention asking for help and emphasized it,as i feel that my not asking for help from the start is what began my downfall in my first attempt. All was not lost,as i did learn a lot. In my attempt to do better this time i have done some research into what i will be growing. If I've read correctly, i believe you may have had a hand in the strain i will be caring for in this attempt, it's Anvil (f7). If i am correct, any person, product, or information of benefit that you can steer me towards would be priceless! :worship:
Thanks in advance!

Aye @BreezyB330 ...I wouldn't have been on a web site..if I hadn't killed my first grow...and been on the road to kill my second.
(My light was too strong)
Sometimes it is lack of info..sometimes it is reading Too Much... :pass: ..you get bamboozled by science.
Our Motto was always Autos are so Simple..even your Granny could grow them..coz she is the one that Needs them....:watering:

My Advise to anyone starting off would be to jump in a Grow Battle.
They have a group of Tested Growers and Staff that will help out 24/7..Live Help.

Everyone Wearing a Gladiator Badge has been Tested...feel Free to ask for Help..and Know you are getting authentic grow advice...by Members..Staff that have Walked the Walk...:pass:

Anvil = KISS.
Keep it Simple and she will reward you...:headbang:..Good Luck...

20/4

Welcome to our Home @20/4 :pass:

Canned History;
ICmag: MDanzig wanted my ass.....:shooty:..he Thought our little group of Auto Enthusiasts was a Breed Team..we weren't.

Roll it Up: After a while I went searching for Full Duplex who I knew had an account at RIU.
We all jumped into his Art of the Auto thread...which I Think still runs over there...:biggrin:

Then after asking for an Auto section there..which they refused;

Bailer opened AFN..which was the first Autoflower specific web site in the World...Trumpet.....Blows.....

1595918317589.png

:crying::crying::crying:

So..now you know where we went...:biggrin:..heeeey..I've been thrown outta better places than ICmag....:crying:..and if it hadn't happened..we wouldn't have AFN.

Back