Thanks, I'll Definitely look into that. I am currently looking into Kis "water only" and the fascinating world of living soil.
I'm hoping to have my plan together before my beans arrive later this week, so i can get everything setup and going asap. In any event, I'm excited to be here!

living soil for the win! :yay: (and rainwater :biggrin: ) ppp

living soil for the win! :yay: (and rainwater :biggrin: ) ppp
I did a study on rainwater catchment for survival - eweee.
ScreenHunter_272 Jul. 26 16.31.jpg

Then there are the heavy metals if you are downwind of a highway or industry. Don't use rain water unless you live where it is pristine and capture it properly.

I did a study on rainwater catchment for survival - eweee.
View attachment 1217758

Then there are the heavy metals if you are downwind of a highway or industry. Don't use rain water unless you live where it is pristine and capture it properly.

all i know is me plantz luv it :biggrin: ;) ppp

Hello all!,

After being an AFN fan from afar for two years I have decided to join. Thanks for the advice you've given me to date. Looking forward to getting involved.

I've just pulled my second auto grow -
1 x dinafem original amnesia and 1 x humboldt uk cheese
125w CFL for veg and 250 CFL for flower.
Biobizz light mix with fish mix & bloom

Results were better than my previous outdoor attempt and now looking to up my game with some DWC.

First time using a forum so apologies in advance if I'm posting incorrectly.

Peace!:smoking:

Hello all!,

After being an AFN fan from afar for two years I have decided to join. Thanks for the advice you've given me to date. Looking forward to getting involved.

Results were better than my previous outdoor attempt and now looking to up my game with some DWC.

heya @The Growerer and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hello all!,

@The Growerer :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:Read my primer on DWC here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/deep-water-culture-basics-bubbleponics.64478/

:vibe:

heya @The Growerer and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Thank you sir, some golden knowledge exists within these ’ere threads. I am dealing with some final prep and will move forward with my first DWC shortly.

Will give the primer a thorough read.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Thank you sir, some golden knowledge exists within these ’ere threads. I am dealing with some final prep and will move forward with my first DWC shortly.

Will give the primer a thorough read.

:thumbsup:
@Mañ'O'Green is da man when it comes to the dwc stuffs. I have been known to dabble lol if he’s ever not available tag me and I will try to help

Hello everyone at AFN! Figured I'd introduce myself! I go by 20/4! It's the light cycle I've always used growing autos. I used to be over at icmag before everyone migrated here. Believe it or not I was here in the begining when there was hardly no one!

Sadly life got in the way of my favorite hobby but now things are better than ever. My life has become my hobby! I have an outdoor and indoor grow going currently and will probably start posting pictures once I get familiarized. Over at icmag I had a perpetual auto garden going with over 100 pages of posts with a ton of different strains.

I'm excited to meet new friends are reunite with old ones, me and mossy talked a ton back in the day. We discussed many medical options for my mother who at the time was in terrible medical shape. If someone could tell her I said hello I would appreciate it. (I can't message people because I'm so new I guess?)

Hopefully I can find some of my old pals..

Take care and I wish the best for everyone!

20/4

Last edited:
Back