Hello to everyone in the AFN family. I am Dezrha from the UK, new here and new to growing!

heya @Dezrha and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hello to everyone in the AFN family. I am Dezrha from the UK, new here and new to growing!
:welcome:Welcome to AFN.:welcome: No matter what style of growing you may be interested in we have members here willing to help get you up and running.

Hello all,
New to this and about to attempt my second run. First shot didn't go so well due to lack of planning and proper equipment,
research, preparation and guidance. But being that I've never been one to give up here I am. I am waiting for an order of Anvil (F7), & Nurple to breeders I've read about on here and acquired from a local bank. Any advice/guidance on which to go with first, soil recipes and/or nutrient mixes, as well as the process on general is greatly appreciated!
Thanks for allowing me to take part in this community! I'm looking forward to learning the ropes and meeting some folks!

Hello all,
New to this and about to attempt my second run. First shot didn't go so well due to lack of planning and proper equipment,
research, preparation and guidance. But being that I've never been one to give up here I am. I am waiting for an order of Anvil (F7), & Nurple to breeders I've read about on here and acquired from a local bank. Any advice/guidance on which to go with first, soil recipes and/or nutrient mixes, as well as the process on general is greatly appreciated!
Thanks for allowing me to take part in this community! I'm looking forward to learning the ropes and meeting some folks!
Wattup guys!!! Southern Europe in da house! DG here new to the show! Thank you to the big brothers, and welcome to the yungens!!
Bigup @420Forever

heya kidz & :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

heya kidz & :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

Greetings,
Thank you for the warm welcome! As i am fairly inexperienced and eager,I'm sure i Erik become a regular. The awesome thing is that i see some folks that i canlearn a lot from,and actually would like to get on their expert level! Not going to mention any names just yet,but I'll be studying them and their techniques. any words of wisdom for a beginner?

Welcome to our Home... :pass:

Hello friend ,
I appreciate the welcome and look forward to learning,laughing,and growing(literally and figuratively) with you all. Going into my 2nd run and 1st Autoflower. Any guidance/wisdom would be coveted!

Back