I have scaled the greenhouse down as to conform to permit standards and now it is going to be 8x12’ with 2000 watts of HPS running at night. So they get natural Colorado sun during the day and HID lights and cO2 at night. Run em 24/0 baby!!!!!!
That sounds like a frikin bad ass setup. I’d love to do that someday. Until then, I’ll just have to watch guys like you. I’ve never run hos, but did give cmh a go two runs ago. I liked it very much but temps in my smaller tent then prohibited be from usint it again. I will likely pull it back out this winter. I ran some Fast Buds that just got huge in there. Pretty cool to look at though.
626C876B-A665-4B1F-B6D7-509B6ACFE7A0.jpeg

That sounds like a frikin bad ass setup. I’d love to do that someday. Until then, I’ll just have to watch guys like you. I’ve never run hos, but did give cmh a go two runs ago. I liked it very much but temps in my smaller tent then prohibited be from usint it again. I will likely pull it back out this winter. I ran some Fast Buds that just got huge in there. Pretty cool to look at though.View attachment 1201479
Yep I had 2 cmh 630’s and two 1100 watt de HPS. Your tent looks amazing bro that’s badass! It’s full af for sure. Here is what the dream farm produced in 85 sq ft I got right at 11 lbs in about 72ish days.
99AAE91D-9827-4E83-B641-0AD2AED3084F.jpeg

What’s up stoners, hey I wanted to say hello and peace as I joined the community recently. Great site here! Been a stoner since early 80s and finally a grower this year. I am a noob just trying to grow some good weed. I have photoperiod plants, considering autos for next run. I have 10 plants with 8 strains; Star Killer, 3 Kings, Afgooey, Pineapple Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, Jack Herer and my favorite pastime weed Acapulco Gold and Afghan Kush. The girls are on day 12 of flower. I have them packed in a 4x8 tent inside a sealed conditioned room. I have two LED HLG 550 R spec lights in the tent. I am using a TrolMaster controller for dimming the lights. The TrolMaster app also controls humid, temp and C02. I am running the C02 at about 1,000- 1,200ppm. The daily light integral (DLI) is 37.4 per day or 870 ppfd for 12/24 at 2ft from canopy. I fill my reservoir once a week and adjust ph daily as needed. I use Autopots XL Smartpot 5.5gallon pots with a 65 gallon reservoir. I use Jacks 3-2-1 salts and Tribus inoculant. I used Remo mutes for most of veg and then recently switched to Jacks. I am using Roots organics coco/perlite soulless mix out of the bag filling the whole pot from top to bottom - no AirDome. My dehumidifier is outside the tent and removes 4-5 gallons of moisture a day, then I recycle the water back into my res. Anyways that’s my set up!
How do u like Tribus?

How’s it going fellas and ladies. I’m new here in every sense. Beginning a new hobby and happy to join the community. I like learning about optimizing small spaces for the most boutique; sweetest, loving, exotic yields. I have a new set up which I’m hesitant to show off but considering documenting my first real set up. Only had one other run before on a photo in soil and managed to score a sweet 7k plus ppm as I desperately flushed her to save her; undoubtedly an impossible task. She passed at that sweet moment when she was 2/3 down flowering when I lost control. I took a year off to lick my wounds and completely educated myself. Thanks for allowing me into your comm.

- PPF

How’s it going fellas and ladies. I’m new here in every sense. Beginning a new hobby and happy to join the community. I like learning about optimizing small spaces for the most boutique; sweetest, loving, exotic yields. I have a new set up which I’m hesitant to show off but considering documenting my first real set up. Only had one other run before on a photo in soil and managed to score a sweet 7k plus ppm as I desperately flushed her to save her; undoubtedly an impossible task. She passed at that sweet moment when she was 2/3 down flowering when I lost control. I took a year off to lick my wounds and completely educated myself. Thanks for allowing me into your comm.

- PPF

heya @Photosynthetic Photon Flu and :welcome: to afn! :toke: by all meanz, fire up a journal in new growerz grow journalz & tag me in ;) u doin photoz again or autoz :confused1: either way, great commune here to help ya get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

heya @Photosynthetic Photon Flu and :welcome: to afn! :toke: by all meanz, fire up a journal in new growerz grow journalz & tag me in ;) u doin photoz again or autoz :confused1: either way, great commune here to help ya get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:View attachment 1208211

Hey thanks again for the warm welcome. I will take your advice because I’m sure I could Use some knowledge and encouragement along the way! I’ve started everything over and learned from my disaster from before. Therefore this “second run” true first (cuz 1st one I was lost), this one is super exciting it’s going to be 3 dwc five gal bubblers (no res). Autos of course this time, which is how I found this site. Canned my old 1kw Gixxer led for a Mars Tsw2000w. Got a little 36”x 36” set up pretty cool. All the works with humidifier, dehumidifier, venting, open circuit with 6” canned exhaust outside of tent. Currently waiting on seeds to arrive any day. Had a pet spider literally show up the second I set up, his name is Walter. Much love
pPF

- PPF
Welcome aboard @Photosynthetic Photon Flu and good decission to show off at AFN!:thumbsup: any help you need for your " new hobby " just ask or tag a staff member and we'll help to get you into the swing and don't forget to get your THC levels high!:pass:

which strainz/breederz :confused1: ppp

I have amnesia haze auto fem seeds should be any day, breeder is Phoenix seeds I got it from Seedsman.com; they also threw in 3 white widow photo seeds which I plan to inventory for now.

Then after being impatient I ordered from pacific seeds; Bruce banner #3 autos.

Most likely will start with amnesia but I guess whoever shows up first gets germinated.

PPF

- PPF
@Photosynthetic Photon Flu :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. Don't be afraid of failure after all this is farming and failure is part and parcel. Lots of folks here growing in small spaces and in solo cups.

:goodluck:

:vibe:

Back