I am new to growing and decided to go with autos for my maiden voyage. Growing outside in cloth pot and Rev’s 2.1 super soil mix cooked with plenty of organic matter and amendments. I’m in Southern Cali with lots o’ sunshine and moderate temps. I’ve learned a lot so far from reading posts here on AFN. Looking forward to learning and sharing. Peace out and happy growing ✌

I am new to growing and decided to go with autos for my maiden voyage. Growing outside in cloth pot and Rev’s 2.1 super soil mix cooked with plenty of organic matter and amendments. I’m in Southern Cali with lots o’ sunshine and moderate temps. I’ve learned a lot so far from reading posts here on AFN. Looking forward to learning and sharing. Peace out and happy growing ✌
@SooCali :welcome:Welcome To AFN :welcome:. Sounds like a good start. Go over to the new growers forum and start a journal. Tag peeps in by putting the AT-Mark @ infront of their name like I did for you!

@SooCali :welcome:Welcome To AFN :welcome:. Sounds like a good start. Go over to the new growers forum and start a journal. Tag peeps in by putting the AT-Mark @ infront of their name like I did for you!
Thanks @Mañ'O'Green Let me see if I can figure how to journal ✌

heya @SooCali and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Thanks MOG. Let me see if I can figure how to journal ✌

jus scroll down to new growerz grow journalz on the main page, click it, then once there, at upper right, click on the orange "post thread" box, give ur thread a title & ur off & runnin :joy: ppp

Hi everyone, Brand new to AFN nice to see so much info and conversations on here.
Going to do my first grow in few days and wanted to document it daily in a thread, wanted to know if I should go it on the "New growers grow journal" or the "Outdoor grow journal" ? (or is there a way to do both ?)
Anyway thanks and hopefully I'll have something growing soon :lol:

@yo's grows :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. You are welcome to post in any forum. You will however find comradery with other new growers in the new growers forum. There is also a lot of helpful eyes watching in there.

I will see if we can get an @Admin to add the "outdoor" prefix to the new growers forum and then you can tag your grow with outdoors.

Hi everyone, Brand new to AFN nice to see so much info and conversations on here.
Going to do my first grow in few days and wanted to document it daily in a thread, wanted to know if I should go it on the "New growers grow journal" or the "Outdoor grow journal" ? (or is there a way to do both ?)
Anyway thanks and hopefully I'll have something growing soon :lol:

heya @yo's grows and :welcome: to afn! :toke: actually, i was gonna suggest the oppozite from mog, lol :p i was gonna say put it in outdoor, but with a "new grower" prefix tag on the thread title, but meh, either or...:rolleyes2: if ya have any probz with it, jus tag me & i'll help fix ya up ;) great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Hello everyone. Just stopping in to introduce myself and say high. Been lurking for some time and figured it was about time I sign up. Learned a hell of a lot from these threads and I know I’ll learn a lot more as time passes. Started about four years ago as an effort to keep my lady from having to buy shit weed from sketchy people. Now she has some of the best! Problem is, I’ve become an addict to collecting beans and making a choice every grow is a huge issue;). Not really a bad problem to have.

Anyways, hope to have more postings soon.

Back