Hello AFN and fellow Growers/Stoners! I'm a newbie auto grower on my first grow but iv grown photo's in the past.

I'm on a super stealth grow right now in my closet growing royal gorilla automatic and sweet skunk automatic from royal queen seeds, I'm only growing 1 of each but also decided to do a party cup grow challenge to see how much I can get from the royal genetics using only a cup.

I will share better pictures of my setup at a later date just wanted to pop in and introduce myself to the community.

Gonna go rip a fat bong to get this day started.

View attachment 1185777View attachment 1185778View attachment 1185779View attachment 1185780View attachment 1185781
Hi my friend welcome to afn ive grown a fair few solo cups over the last 12 months there a challenge but you can get decent weight off them for there size

Hell yeah! Thanks man, is it wrong that I'm more excited about the cup?

Hey everybody
I've been lurking around here for a bit....so much information to take in.

I must admit it's been great reading all the grow journals. Some of them are a bloody emotional roller coaster .... seeing some stunted plants bounce back and produce a nice little bit of smoke and some ladies booming all the way til near maturity only to be struck down with mold or caught in a hail storm etc

I been really getting in to the organic and living soil threads so I think I'll begin with cooking up a batch of that good stuff hopefully in time for the Oz Spring and Summer

Such a helpful community of like minded individuals that just wanna grow awesome weed and chill out..... reckon it's time I introduced myself, pulled up a chair and burned one down

Hello AFN and fellow Growers/Stoners! I'm a newbie auto grower on my first grow but iv grown photo's in the past.

I'm on a super stealth grow right now in my closet growing royal gorilla automatic and sweet skunk automatic from royal queen seeds, I'm only growing 1 of each but also decided to do a party cup grow challenge to see how much I can get from the royal genetics using only a cup.

I will share better pictures of my setup at a later date just wanted to pop in and introduce myself to the community.

Gonna go rip a fat bong to get this day started.

View attachment 1185777View attachment 1185778View attachment 1185779View attachment 1185780View attachment 1185781
Hey everybody
I've been lurking around here for a bit....so much information to take in.

I must admit it's been great reading all the grow journals. Some of them are a bloody emotional roller coaster .... seeing some stunted plants bounce back and produce a nice little bit of smoke and some ladies booming all the way til near maturity only to be struck down with mold or caught in a hail storm etc

I been really getting in to the organic and living soil threads so I think I'll begin with cooking up a batch of that good stuff hopefully in time for the Oz Spring and Summer

Such a helpful community of like minded individuals that just wanna grow awesome weed and chill out..... reckon it's time I introduced myself, pulled up a chair and burned one down
Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself. I have been lurking for awhile and learning alot as I am a first time auto grower. Alot of great people here.

heya @StonerDerek @Jose_Fuego @Brother Earth 73 and :welcome: all to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Hello everyone,
New here!
I've been a grower/off and on breeder for many moons. Additionally I enjoy building LED grow lights and other science projects.

I'll be trying my hand at combining Photoperiod genetics with Ruderalis to create some hopefully fun autoflowers over time.

Anyways, I hope you all are doing well! Take care out there!

-IaBT

Hello everyone,
New here!
I've been a grower/off and on breeder for many moons. Additionally I enjoy building LED grow lights and other science projects.

I'll be trying my hand at combining Photoperiod genetics with Ruderalis to create some hopefully fun autoflowers over time.

Anyways, I hope you all are doing well! Take care out there!

-IaBT

heya @ItsABeautifulThing and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Hiya! Indoor grower from late 90’s ( and 80s humboldt trimmer) who had to put it away for 20 years due to *ahem* “issues” . Anyway thought the corona housebound time was good time to start again, but my how things have changed! All this great info!!! None of this existed in my last run. Forget autoflower and even fem seeds were just a twinkle. I pulled my rig out of mothballs ( 400 hps) I just popped a few autos last week and have been absorbing the changes in the game. I’m sure I’m gonna have a lot of questions , but for now things are mostly good.

great community here.

Back