Hiya! Indoor grower from late 90’s ( and 80s humboldt trimmer) who had to put it away for 20 years due to *ahem* “issues” . Anyway thought the corona housebound time was good time to start again, but my how things have changed! All this great info!!! None of this existed in my last run. Forget autoflower and even fem seeds were just a twinkle. I pulled my rig out of mothballs ( 400 hps) I just popped a few autos last week and have been absorbing the changes in the game. I’m sure I’m gonna have a lot of questions , but for now things are mostly good.

great community here.
Hah same it’s mad seeing how much it’s progressed in 10 years even! Welcome pal

Hi friends, not too sure if this thread is watched much anymore but I'm new and just wanted to speak up. I've grown photos for five years, learning more every year. Being in Colorado our seasons get shortened in the fall by cold and snow so I thought why not try fitting in a couple of auto harvest instead. So, I haven't had the greatest success so far, but I've got a Hindu Kush growing. It's at one month and not very big. I have some Critical Purple, Nine Pound Hammer and Big Bud in solo cups nearing a transplant (gulp). I really want this to work and I just love growing.
I'm still in the infirmary LOL and I'm looking forward to a successful grow and getting out of the infirmary. I grow outdoors in soil, and have been in the ground but am going to bags for several reasons.
So my first harsh lesson was that you don't follow Mr. Cannuk off the cliff and put dry amendments into your already good soil. FFOForest. I wanted to go organic and kind or blew it. So now, I'm trying to save that plant which I know this is hard to buy, but I think it had a potassium deficiency. I'm sure that indicates all kinds of things are wrong wit me soil.
You guys are an amazing community and resource.
Now if I can just figure out how to navigate this forum. I don't know how to tag or sticky. hehe

Stop in and Introduce yourself..have a chat..enjoy a smoke...and ask any questions you have of the Live Intros Team..:pass:..who are always Happy to Help.
Ciao! I am a New friend to you all, i m from pastapizzamandolino country growing plants of all kind in my apartment, some times growing green ladies always in the outdoor way becaise i don t like the "mechanical"indoor way to grow plants thar seems artificial in my opinion. It s my 3rd time with green girls, first time with autos. Did LST since beginning, with one i tried cropping. Ciao!

Hiya! Indoor grower from late 90’s ( and 80s humboldt trimmer) who had to put it away for 20 years due to *ahem* “issues” . Anyway thought the corona housebound time was good time to start again, but my how things have changed! All this great info!!! None of this existed in my last run. Forget autoflower and even fem seeds were just a twinkle. I pulled my rig out of mothballs ( 400 hps) I just popped a few autos last week and have been absorbing the changes in the game. I’m sure I’m gonna have a lot of questions , but for now things are mostly good.

great community here.
Hi friends, not too sure if this thread is watched much anymore but I'm new and just wanted to speak up. I've grown photos for five years, learning more every year. Being in Colorado our seasons get shortened in the fall by cold and snow so I thought why not try fitting in a couple of auto harvest instead. So, I haven't had the greatest success so far, but I've got a Hindu Kush growing. It's at one month and not very big. I have some Critical Purple, Nine Pound Hammer and Big Bud in solo cups nearing a transplant (gulp). I really want this to work and I just love growing.
I'm still in the infirmary LOL and I'm looking forward to a successful grow and getting out of the infirmary. I grow outdoors in soil, and have been in the ground but am going to bags for several reasons.
So my first harsh lesson was that you don't follow Mr. Cannuk off the cliff and put dry amendments into your already good soil. FFOForest. I wanted to go organic and kind or blew it. So now, I'm trying to save that plant which I know this is hard to buy, but I think it had a potassium deficiency. I'm sure that indicates all kinds of things are wrong wit me soil.
You guys are an amazing community and resource.
Now if I can just figure out how to navigate this forum. I don't know how to tag or sticky. hehe
Ciao! I am a New friend to you all, i m from pastapizzamandolino country growing plants of all kind in my apartment, some times growing green ladies always in the outdoor way becaise i don t like the "mechanical"indoor way to grow plants thar seems artificial in my opinion. It s my 3rd time with green girls, first time with autos. Did LST since beginning, with one i tried cropping. Ciao!

heya @Wgglz @JaPinkman @Saladmaker and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Hi guys, I’m back to get me some new autos and get a grow diary up as soon as possible.

I have been on for a number of years as Dark Matter, forgot the password so needed to create this name now.
I hope to get to chat to some old friends, @Mossy @blue @Son of Hobbes @epenguin etc etc

Hi guys, I’m back to get me some new autos and get a grow diary up as soon as possible.

I have been on for a number of years as Dark Matter, forgot the password so needed to create this name now.
I hope to get to chat to some old friends, @Mossy @blue @Son of Hobbes @epenguin etc etc

@Dark-Matter ..Do you want me to See if I can get your old account back by creating a new Password...?

Hi to you all,

I am tuimelkruid and I have been lurking at the AFN on and off for some years now.

It has been 30 years since my introduction to cannabis.
My preferred methods of consumption:
- joint (pure, no tobacco)
- vape (vapcap); I 'discovered' this in 2019 and it has been a game changer for me!

I did my first grow in 2015; another game changer ... what a great hobby!

I only grow outdoor in containers on my balcony, one or two plants max.
For as far as possible - in containers on a balcony - I try to grow as organic as I can.
(I have a fascination for the living soil/sungrown/regenerative farming movement in California's Emerald Triangle)

My 'grow history':
2015 - Auto Frisian Dew - Dutch Passion >
My introduction to growing; a decent amount of nice, fruity smelling buds.

2016 - Auto Xtreme - Dutch Passion >
Really nice plant; big yield and a very relaxing, peaceful high.

2016 - OG Kush (photoperiod) - bagseed >
What a monster; I had to do some serious topping and cropping but it still got to big so I had to finish it in a friend's garden.
Lovely piney smell - like a walk in the woods - and super stoned.

2018 - Purple Ryder (auto) - Joint Doctor >
I bought these seeds in 2015; beautiful plant, super sticky buds, nice stone.

2019 - Lavender (photoperiod) - Soma's Sacred Seeds >
Another monster, but this time I was prepared (sizewise I mean); I topped, cropped and trained it into submission.
But then I had to deal with the wettest September in years and lost a large part of my harvest to bud rot.
Luckily, I managed to safe enough for my own personal use and I am still smoking it now and loving it!

This season I am growing:
Afghan Pearl CBD Automatic - Sensi Seeds >
I smoked my first CBD weed this year and I liked it so much that I decided to try to grow some myself.
This Afghan Pearl is supposed to be a 1:1 to 2:1 THC/CBD ratio, with approx. 12% to 16% THC.

Somari (photoperiod) - Soma's Sacred Seeds >
I am starting this plant for a friend. It will move out by the end of June.
Like last years Lavender, I will top, crop and train it. This will be a great learning project.

That's it for now. Thank you for having me.

Cheers,
tuimelkruid

Increase da Peace !!!

Hi to you all,

I am tuimelkruid and I have been lurking at the AFN on and off for some years now.

- vape (vapcap); I 'discovered' this in 2019 and it has been a game changer for me!

For as far as possible - in containers on a balcony - I try to grow as organic as I can.
(I have a fascination for the living soil/sungrown/regenerative farming movement in California's Emerald Triangle)

My 'grow history':

What a monster; I had to do some serious topping and cropping but it still got to big so I had to finish it in a friend's garden.

Another monster, but this time I was prepared (sizewise I mean); I topped, cropped and trained it into submission.
But then I had to deal with the wettest September in years and lost a large part of my harvest to bud rot.
Luckily, I managed to safe enough for my own personal use and I am still smoking it now and loving it!

I smoked my first CBD weed this year and I liked it so much that I decided to try to grow some myself.
This Afghan Pearl is supposed to be a 1:1 to 2:1 THC/CBD ratio, with approx. 12% to 16% THC.

Like last years Lavender, I will top, crop and train it. This will be a great learning project.

Cheers,
tuimelkruid

Increase da Peace !!!
@tuimelkruid :welcome:

Hi to you all,

My 'grow history':

Cheers,
tuimelkruid

Increase da Peace !!!

heya @tuimelkruid and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Back