Hello everyone. Just stopping in to introduce myself and say high. Been lurking for some time and figured it was about time I sign up. Learned a hell of a lot from these threads and I know I’ll learn a lot more as time passes. Started about four years ago as an effort to keep my lady from having to buy shit weed from sketchy people. Now she has some of the best! Problem is, I’ve become an addict to collecting beans and making a choice every grow is a huge issue;). Not really a bad problem to have.

Anyways, hope to have more postings soon.

heya @DirtDiggler and :welcome: to afn! :toke: indeed, there are def worse problemz to have, lol ;) great commune o' fellow addictz here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Hello everyone. Just stopping in to introduce myself and say high. Been lurking for some time and figured it was about time I sign up. Learned a hell of a lot from these threads and I know I’ll learn a lot more as time passes. Started about four years ago as an effort to keep my lady from having to buy shit weed from sketchy people. Now she has some of the best! Problem is, I’ve become an addict to collecting beans and making a choice every grow is a huge issue;). Not really a bad problem to have.

Anyways, hope to have more postings soon.
Welcome to the land of the living lol. I too lurked for a while. Glad to have you here. Are you currently growing? If so whatcha runnin?

@DirtDiggler :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. I am an admitted seed whore.............

Oh well!

:vibe:

Welcome to the land of the living lol. I too lurked for a while. Glad to have you here. Are you currently growing? If so whatcha runnin?
Currently running a 4 assed monkey and a Pink Panama. Was also running a sour stomper but that was chopped last week. One of our favorites! Should be hitting the cvault soon.
Ive run the 4am before and had a medium large plant. This one I chose to top and she’s a little lady, but still frosty a smelly. First Pink Panama, looking forward to trying her out.

Currently running a 4 assed monkey and a Pink Panama. Was also running a sour stomper but that was chopped last week. One of our favorites! Should be hitting the cvault soon.
Ive run the 4am before and had a medium large plant. This one I chose to top and she’s a little lady, but still frosty a smelly. First Pink Panama, looking forward to trying her out.
Niiiice what kind of lights are you running? I am a Mephisto whoooooorrrree lol I think I’ve done 23 of their strains. Love em, 4am and sour stomper are bommmmmmb. I think I like the SS better just cause it was sooooooo funky. You a soil guy or hydro or coco?

I have been around the old AFN for 6+ years and I love seeing and talking to new folks about their setups. I took a couple year hiatus due to my property needing to be permitted my stuff, but I am back now! So I am eager to talk anything and everything weed growing related!!!

Niiiice what kind of lights are you running? I am a Mephisto whoooooorrrree lol I think I’ve done 23 of their strains. Love em, 4am and sour stomper are bommmmmmb. I think I like the SS better just cause it was sooooooo funky. You a soil guy or hydro or coco?

I have been around the old AFN for 6+ years and I love seeing and talking to new folks about their setups. I took a couple year hiatus due to my property needing to be permitted my stuff, but I am back now! So I am eager to talk anything and everything weed growing related!!!
I am currenly running Timber lights older 4 cob 200 watt(adjustable) kit. That’s all I used this grow and it turned out pretty well. In the center of my custom rack, I have a single qb ready to crank out an additional 172 watts at the wall, again adjustable. Both are 3500. In a 3x3 vivosun tent. 6” exhaust fan, adjustable, no intake as I just let the intake screens at the bottom breathe.
My medium is Canna Coco with perlite, roughly 70/30, and I also use their nutes.
Have you tried Mephistos Forum Stomper? Another fan fav in these parts.

I am currenly running Timber lights older 4 cob 200 watt(adjustable) kit. That’s all I used this grow and it turned out pretty well. In the center of my custom rack, I have a single qb ready to crank out an additional 172 watts at the wall, again adjustable. Both are 3500. In a 3x3 vivosun tent. 6” exhaust fan, adjustable, no intake as I just let the intake screens at the bottom breathe.
My medium is Canna Coco with perlite, roughly 70/30, and I also use their nutes.
Have you tried Mephistos Forum Stomper? Another fan fav in these parts.
Man I jussssst missed the release of the forum stomper when it came out. I am in Colorado at what I have dubbed the Dream Farm(here is the link to the journal if you’d like to check it out.) it’s roughly 10 acres in southern Colorado, I had the dream setup,a 12x24’ hybrid indoor greenhouse with 4K watts of HID lights at night with cO2 supplementation. Got one AMAZING harvest, but then the county came and said I had to get a whole bunch of stuff like a septic and permits, just a whole bunch of crap. It’s taken me two years but I have finally got all that stuff sorted and can get back to growing! Just ordered mango smile(Mephisto of course lol)and alpha wave from binary selections. This is the first time I will be running something other than just Mephisto.

The alpha wave has some badass Mephisto genetics in there from @Ronin and some other amazing stuff from @Magic as well as dinafem. So I am pretty confident they will come out nice.

I have scaled the greenhouse down as to conform to permit standards and now it is going to be 8x12’ with 2000 watts of HPS running at night. So they get natural Colorado sun during the day and HID lights and cO2 at night. Run em 24/0 baby!!!!!!

Back