@Photosynthetic Photon Flu :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. Don't be afraid of failure after all this is farming and failure is part and parcel. Lots of folks here growing in small spaces and in solo cups.

:goodluck:

:vibe:
Thank you. I’m feeling really good about this one I’ve been so excited I ran my system to get acquainted with manipulating the environment before the girls arrive. so far I’ve been able to move RH to the exact few points I need it at. Will start w 75% during first week then drop down to 60 until midway and work my rh toward 45 by chop. I’ve spent countless nights concocting my planned feeds using GH 3 series along with silica , with hopes of maintaining 1.2 EC/650 ppm-ish ideally as a baseline to work off of until I learn her absorbtion and uptake habits. Super excited for par meter to come in I’m hoping to keep as close to a solid 1k ppfd over the 3 girls in my little 36 d 36. I really feel I’ve learned a lot from my first failure. Guess we’ll see: I’ll put together a new grownjourbal in several hours. Stop by if you would sometime. Peace
Ps - Walter just drowned himself on my humidifier so I need some hours to recover.
Ppf moods

Thank you. I’m feeling really good about this one I’ve been so excited I ran my system to get acquainted with manipulating the environment before the girls arrive. so far I’ve been able to move RH to the exact few points I need it at. Will start w 75% during first week then drop down to 60 until midway and work my rh toward 45 by chop. I’ve spent countless nights concocting my planned feeds using GH 3 series along with silica , with hopes of maintaining 1.2 EC/650 ppm-ish ideally as a baseline to work off of until I learn her absorbtion and uptake habits. Super excited for par meter to come in I’m hoping to keep as close to a solid 1k ppfd over the 3 girls in my little 36 d 36. I really feel I’ve learned a lot from my first failure. Guess we’ll see: I’ll put together a new grownjourbal in several hours. Stop by if you would sometime. Peace
Ps - Walter just drowned himself on my humidifier so I need some hours to recover.
Ppf moods
Tag me into your thread. I have a spreadsheet for GH.

Hello all, it’s been a long time since I’ve been here. Not hiding, just trying to get my life right. I grow durrty Dragons, and other mixes. My username is NAM80232, but not because I was in NAM, there just my initials. Anywho, I’ll be posting my most current grow.
I grow so that I can make meds for family and friends with cancer and other health issues.

Hello all, it’s been a long time since I’ve been here. Not hiding, just trying to get my life right. I grow durrty Dragons, and other mixes. My username is NAM80232, but not because I was in NAM, there just my initials. Anywho, I’ll be posting my most current grow.
I grow so that I can make meds for family and friends with cancer and other health issues.
Hi there and welcome back! Mostly doing my thang over on the Portal, but if you are running durrtys please tag me. Soft spot for dragon genetics.

Been a while for me... but I’m back lurking on Autoflower.net.

I hope everyone is safe and healthy!
I don't remember your name but I do remember your avatar - Stoner mind :haha: @Z_Bop welcome back.

Back