Hello friend ,
I appreciate the welcome and look forward to learning,laughing,and growing(literally and figuratively) with you all. Going into my 2nd run and 1st Autoflower. Any guidance/wisdom would be coveted!

@BreezyB330 :pass: ..you Learn More when you are having Fun....:watering:...

We have a load of Staff and members that will Help you out if you Ask...Most people in this thread will Mentor... to help you get the best out of your grow...Good Luck...:pass:

Greetings,
Thank you for the warm welcome! As i am fairly inexperienced and eager,I'm sure i Erik become a regular. The awesome thing is that i see some folks that i canlearn a lot from,and actually would like to get on their expert level! Not going to mention any names just yet,but I'll be studying them and their techniques. any words of wisdom for a beginner?

me best advice for now -> 1) smoke a bowl, 2) p a t i e n c e grasshopper, 3) smoke another bowl :jointman: ...oh, and 4) don't overwater :smoking:

and, disclaimer -> u def don't want to chooze me as a mentor :nono: :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

me best advice for now -> 1) smoke a bowl, 2) p a t i e n c e grasshopper, 3) smoke another bowl :jointman: ...oh, and 4) don't overwater :smoking:

and, disclaimer -> u def don't want to chooze me as a mentor :nono: :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp
Thanks for the advice:toke:
I will most definitely be following those 4 jewels.
I'm sure you've got some other nuggets of wisdom stashed away for emergency use
Until next time friend!

Thanks for the advice:toke:
I will most definitely be following those 4 jewels.
I'm sure you've got some other nuggets of wisdom stashed away for emergency use
Until next time friend!

well, i haven't actually tried it yet, buuut, if i set me mind to it, i could most likely teach u how to plant an auto bean, any auto bean, in a friggin 55 gal drum & still have it get only 10" tall & give 1/4 oz :crying: interested-? :coffee: ppp

We have a load of Staff and members that will Help you out if you Ask...Most people in this thread will Mentor... to help you get the best out of your grow...Good Luck...:pass:
Nice! Thanks for the encouragement and guidance. Funny that you should mention asking for help, as i believe that not seeking help from the beginning was actually the start of my downfall on my first attempt.
In my research for my second attempt (which i would like to start working on now & have going asap) I believe i have discovered that you actually had a part in breeding some of the lineage of the strain I'm going to work with, it's Anvil (F7)...
If I'm correct, anything/anyone or information you could steer me towards would be price

Nice! Definitely appreciate the guidance. Funny that you mention asking for help and emphasized it,as i feel that my not asking for help from the start is what began my downfall in my first attempt. All was not lost,as i did learn a lot. In my attempt to do better this time i have done some research into what i will be growing. If I've read correctly, i believe you may have had a hand in the strain i will be caring for in this attempt, it's Anvil (f7). If i am correct, any person, product, or information of benefit that you can steer me towards would be priceless! :worship:
Thanks in advance!

well, i haven't actually tried it yet, buuut, if i set me mind to it, i could most likely teach u how to plant an auto bean, any auto bean, in a friggin 55 gal drum & still have it get only 10" tall & give 1/4 oz :crying: interested-? :coffee: ppp
Wait a minute...
Did someone tell you about my first run?:help:

Looking forward to it! Do you have any soil recipe recommendations? I have a 4x4
I am re using kind soil for the 3rd time I have just re amended it slightly and am now using MegaCrop for my nutrients. It’s a actually a mix of roots organic and kindsoil.
But @pop22 or @F.N. or I think maybe @bushmasterar15 could weigh in.

I am re using kind soil for the 3rd time I have just re amended it slightly and am now using MegaCrop for my nutrients. It’s a actually a mix of roots organic and kindsoil.
But @pop22 or @F.N. or I think maybe @bushmasterar15 could weigh in.
Thanks, I'll Definitely look into that. I am currently looking into Kis "water only" and the fascinating world of living soil.
I'm hoping to have my plan together before my beans arrive later this week, so i can get everything setup and going asap. In any event, I'm excited to be here!

Back