Hey everbody. Noob here, 16 days in on my 1st auto grow. Looking forward to learning alot from you folks, hopefully I can learn enough to contribute as well. My pic is an experiment, just to see if I can do it. Everything else is in 3 gal smartpots. 600 watt led,View attachment 1171713 2.5 x 3.5 x 76 cabinet.
is that milk weed :)

evening,
Im Baz,
from north jockland
back to growing after years off, last grows were lowryder original. give you an idea of how long lol
here to absorb all the knowledge and wisdom.
cheers for avin me :smoking: :bighug:

evening,
Im Baz,
from north jockland
back to growing after years off, last grows were lowryder original. give you an idea of how long lol
here to absorb all the knowledge and wisdom.
cheers for avin me :smoking: :bighug:
Welcome. You gonna grow Auto's or Photo's? Good luck with either.

autos all the way for me @AutoWonders an cgeers for the welcome.
tried photos last time round an got 2 hermie out of 2. :(

Trainwreck!
Humblot Trainwreck pic1 -4-7-2020.jpg

Last edited:
Well good evening ladies n gents!!
At least is is here in jolly ol Blighty!
Given these current crazy and quite frankly awful times I would just like to say I hope this post finds my grow brothers & sisters all fit and well!!
Like many, I suspect I have found myself with an awful lot of time on my hands lately so have fired up the ol groom again and will actually have time to document a grow, something I wish I’d done before if only for my own reference!
Not a total newb but LOTS to learn so hoping to improve my skills!!
Peace & Love ❤️
Roach.

Hi, I've been growing autos for about 16 months. Have had minor problems but each grow gets better. Hope to learn and share.

What’s up stoners, hey I wanted to say hello and peace as I joined the community recently. Great site here! Been a stoner since early 80s and finally a grower this year. I am a noob just trying to grow some good weed. I have photoperiod plants, considering autos for next run. I have 10 plants with 8 strains; Star Killer, 3 Kings, Afgooey, Pineapple Trainwreck, Sour Diesel, Jack Herer and my favorite pastime weed Acapulco Gold and Afghan Kush. The girls are on day 12 of flower. I have them packed in a 4x8 tent inside a sealed conditioned room. I have two LED HLG 550 R spec lights in the tent. I am using a TrolMaster controller for dimming the lights. The TrolMaster app also controls humid, temp and C02. I am running the C02 at about 1,000- 1,200ppm. The daily light integral (DLI) is 37.4 per day or 870 ppfd for 12/24 at 2ft from canopy. I fill my reservoir once a week and adjust ph daily as needed. I use Autopots XL Smartpot 5.5gallon pots with a 65 gallon reservoir. I use Jacks 3-2-1 salts and Tribus inoculant. I used Remo mutes for most of veg and then recently switched to Jacks. I am using Roots organics coco/perlite soulless mix out of the bag filling the whole pot from top to bottom - no AirDome. My dehumidifier is outside the tent and removes 4-5 gallons of moisture a day, then I recycle the water back into my res. Anyways that’s my set up!

Nice to join the network have fully committed myself to growing autos after a few failed attempts as a hobby I want to take it serious now. So my 1st proper grow is 3x blackberry gum and 1 BCN Critical XXL currently in summerhouse with reflective insulation on week 1 under a 75watt 3 way LED switching to 200watt square led in a weeks time only using soil with few breather stones and currently using naked water ph 6.8 nutes are on way. So yeah lol gonna keep on reading learning and hopefully now getting some real time knowledge off experienced growers Thanks guys!
20200427_113811.jpg

Back