Hello my name is hazyrook, been lurking for a while, I finally decided I needed to make an account because I am dying to get in on the grow battles! Been growing for a couple of years now, I grow auto's and photos just finished a round of photos and have some super dense from new420seeds in water germing right now! Well thanks for having me
IMG_20200303_092509.jpg
around look forward to getting G to know a few of you!

Hello my name is hazyrook, been lurking for a while, I finally decided I needed to make an account because I am dying to get in on the grow battles! Been growing for a couple of years now, I grow auto's and photos just finished a round of photos and have some super dense from new420seeds in water germing right now! Well thanks for having me View attachment 1168084around look forward to getting G to know a few of you!
:welcome: @Hazyrook Welcome to AFN:welcome:

Hello my name is hazyrook, been lurking for a while, I finally decided I needed to make an account because I am dying to get in on the grow battles! Been growing for a couple of years now, I grow auto's and photos just finished a round of photos and have some super dense from new420seeds in water germing right now! Well thanks for having me View attachment 1168084around look forward to getting G to know a few of you!
hi growbro nice to meet you and enjoy your stay at afn

Hey boys and girls Wattzzup here! I too have been searching through forums for a while and I’m only growing autos right now. I have a micro grow tent it’s 2.5 x 2.5 x 6. I typically do one auto at a time in there. I use a 600w MH/HPS light. I do a lot of LST and don’t usually trim up my plants at all.
Organic soil

Attachments

• D77E14EF-A012-488B-9172-6F3DD90CDF77.jpeg
    D77E14EF-A012-488B-9172-6F3DD90CDF77.jpeg
    863.8 KB · Views: 35
Hey boys and girls Wattzzup here! I too have been searching through forums for a while and I’m only growing autos right now. I have a micro grow tent it’s 2.5 x 2.5 x 6. I typically do one auto at a time in there. I use a 600w MH/HPS light. I do a lot of LST and don’t usually trim up my plants at all.
Organic soil
nice to meet you growbro

Organic soil

heya @Hazyrook & @Wattzzup and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web right here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

:welcome:@Wattzzup Welcome to AFN :welcome:.

I think here is the correct place to say hi, long time lurker and finally made an account, auto and photo grower here and big passion for cannabis.

heya @Gamer4win and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Hey y’all I’m purplequeen I’m a newbie here. Just got my wings and I’m excited to join all the fun. Can’t wait to start battles. I’m working on growing autos at the moment. Thanks @420Forever for getting me into this
16648F55-4B6C-4533-A3B2-7286BF263F96.jpeg

Back