Hey y’all I’m purplequeen I’m a newbie here. Just got my wings and I’m excited to join all the fun. Can’t wait to start battles

heya @Purplequeen and :welcome: to....wait, me already fed u that line in some other thread...sumwhere...i think...:paleo: meh, what can i say, it'z been a buzy fuckin day, lol :rofl: :rolleyes2: anyhoo, best canna site on the web right here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup: (pretty sure me already said that too, but what the hell :jointman: )

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

heya @Purplequeen and :welcome: to....wait, me already fed u that line in some other thread...sumwhere...i think...:paleo: meh, what can i say, it'z been a buzy fuckin day, lol :rofl: :rolleyes2: anyhoo, best canna site on the web right here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup: (pretty sure me already said that too, but what the hell :jointman: )

:420:View attachment 1169895
:rofl: Hell yea let the growing begin

Hey everbody. Noob here, 16 days in on my 1st auto grow. Looking forward to learning alot from you folks, hopefully I can learn enough to contribute as well. My pic is an experiment, just to see if I can do it. Everything else is in 3 gal smartpots. 600 watt led,
20200324_225000.jpg
2.5 x 3.5 x 76 cabinet.

Hey everbody. Noob here, 16 days in on my 1st auto grow. Looking forward to learning alot from you folks, hopefully I can learn enough to contribute as well. My pic is an experiment, just to see if I can do it. Everything else is in 3 gal smartpots. 600 watt led,View attachment 1171713 2.5 x 3.5 x 76 cabinet.

heya @Murdock and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Hey everbody. Noob here, 16 days in on my 1st auto grow. Looking forward to learning alot from you folks, hopefully I can learn enough to contribute as well. My pic is an experiment, just to see if I can do it. Everything else is in 3 gal smartpots. 600 watt led,View attachment 1171713 2.5 x 3.5 x 76 cabinet.

Welcome to afn :welcome:@Murdock best of luck for you, happy sharing and growing here

Hey boys and girls Wattzzup here! I too have been searching through forums for a while and I’m only growing autos right now. I have a micro grow tent it’s 2.5 x 2.5 x 6. I typically do one auto at a time in there. I use a 600w MH/HPS light. I do a lot of LST and don’t usually trim up my plants at all.
Organic soil
Howdy! I have a very similar setup, im running leds. Welcome!

Back