Not been very present lately Mossy, especially on the new growers. Life sometimes gives ya more than you can handle. Intend to be around around more . :bighug:

Not been very present lately Mossy, especially on the new growers. Life sometimes gives ya more than you can handle. Intend to be around around more . :bighug:

@BCBudlady ..Good on you Girl... :bighug: ..I've been MIA myself...:pass:..Good to See you out and about....:biggrin:

Aye @BreezyB330 ...I wouldn't have been on a web site..if I hadn't killed my first grow...and been on the road to kill my second.
(My light was too strong)
Sometimes it is lack of info..sometimes it is reading Too Much... :pass: ..you get bamboozled by science.
Our Motto was always Autos are so Simple..even your Granny could grow them..coz she is the one that Needs them....:watering:

My Advise to anyone starting off would be to jump in a Grow Battle.
They have a group of Tested Growers and Staff that will help out 24/7..Live Help.

Everyone Wearing a Gladiator Badge has been Tested...feel Free to ask for Help..and Know you are getting authentic grow advice...by Members..Staff that have Walked the Walk...:pass:

Anvil = KISS.
Keep it Simple and she will reward you...:headbang:..Good Luck...
@Mossy thanks for the advice and encouragement! Didn't quite kill my first grow entirely,but it was a definite comedy of errors that i do not plan on repeating. Not write sure what I'll end up yielding,but it will not be anything to write home about(might even be laughable).
I will try to keep it as simple as possible with Anvil, i actually just:received my order from DCSE today and am still planning my next attempt. I know I'm going to use soil and would like to get something that i would not have to amend much(if at all). My first attempts I had a mixture of fox farm happy frog,oceans forest,coco loco and used the GH Flora Trio for Nutrients. This time I'd like to be able to water and topdress,or compost teaas needed. Not sure if you have any recommendations for soil(brand or recipe) and dry amendments,but I'm all ears !
Thanks in advance!!!
Oh....here's my highly anticipated Anvil delivery from @FullDuplex of Mandalorian Genetics via DCSE!!! The packaging and wax seal are an awesome touch! Can't wait to get going!
1595976310424673164181254115412.jpg15959763364736634096566039013087.jpg15959763565785704520508525045847.jpg

@Mossy thanks for the advice and encouragement! Didn't quite kill my first grow entirely,but it was a definite comedy of errors that i do not plan on repeating. Not write sure what I'll end up yielding,but it will not be anything to write home about(might even be laughable).
I will try to keep it as simple as possible with Anvil, i actually just:received my order from DCSE today and am still planning my next attempt. I know I'm going to use soil and would like to get something that i would not have to amend much(if at all). My first attempts I had a mixture of fox farm happy frog,oceans forest,coco loco and used the GH Flora Trio for Nutrients. This time I'd like to be able to water and topdress,or compost teaas needed. Not sure if you have any recommendations for soil(brand or recipe) and dry amendments,but I'm all ears !
Thanks in advance!!!
Oh....here's my highly anticipated Anvil delivery from @FullDuplex of Mandalorian Genetics via DCSE!!! The packaging and wax seal are an awesome touch! Can't wait to get going!
View attachment 1218270View attachment 1218271View attachment 1218272
Not trying to butt in, but.. every time I hear new growers starting out with Fox Farm (especially Ocean Forest),I cringe. Probably the most common soil requiring a visit to sick bay.
Not sure what soils/mediums are available in your area. @Proph is renown for Organics. Might breeze through some of his threads as well as @slowandeasy ’s TLO grows. They are direct straight shooters.
Best to comb through some of the threads and get an idea of what would work in your set up. Best, BC

Not trying to butt in, but.. every time I hear new growers starting out with Fox Farm (especially Ocean Forest),I cringe. Probably the most common soil requiring a visit to sick bay.
Not sure what soils/mediums are available in your area. @Proph is renown for Organics. Might breeze through some of his threads as well as @slowandeasy ’s TLO grows. They are direct straight shooters.
Best to comb through some of the threads and get an idea of what would work in your set up. Best, BC
Thanks for the tip! I jumped on the FF bandwagon(and GH) early in my first shot as It was recommended by some folks in some other community when i was looking for recommendations. I've since learned my lesson!!! I will be checking those two out,and soaking up whatever info I can. My set up is basic, 4x4 with a mars ts600 and a mars ts1000 going to pop 3 in whatever brand or recipe makes the most sense to me. As this well be my second attempt ever and first with autoflowers, o am still seeking add much help and reading as many posts and articles/blogs as i can. :wall: problem for me is that there's enough conflicting information on some things that idk who to follow. In any event, the free folks here I've been in contact with seem knowledgeable and helpful,so I'm looking forward to growing(figuratively and literally) as much as possible here!

Thanks for the tip! I jumped on the FF bandwagon(and GH) early in my first shot as It was recommended by some folks in some other community when i was looking for recommendations. I've since learned my lesson!!! I will be checking those two out,and soaking up whatever info I can. My set up is basic, 4x4 with a mars ts600 and a mars ts1000 going to pop 3 in whatever brand or recipe makes the most sense to me. As this well be my second attempt ever and first with autoflowers, o am still seeking add much help and reading as many posts and articles/blogs as i can. :wall: problem for me is that there's enough conflicting information on some things that idk who to follow. In any event, the free folks here I've been in contact with seem knowledgeable and helpful,so I'm looking forward to growing(figuratively and literally) as much as possible here!

fwiw, i've learned that makin up ur own soil from the gate, from almost anything, lol, is def the way to go :thumbsup: jus sayin & carry on plz...:smoking: ppp

Agree with @420Forever . Just build a simple, quality soil, keep it light (plants like oxygen) and amend lightly. I will mention that I have grown more than a dozen Anvils. They like their Cal-Mag, especially with LED/COB’s . Once established, they will feed heavily. A great strain for beginners who like to feed.
Plenty of support in the new growers thread! Most of all, each grow is a learning experience and you will be comfortable reading your plants in no time! First, have fun!!

each grow is a learning experience and you will be comfortable reading your plants in no time! First, have fun!!

oh boy, F U N!! :jump: and above all -> p a t i e n c e grasshopper :smoking: it'z all about grow, learn, grow again :thumbsup: ppp

Back