Heya @Gwrgenau and welcome to AFN. To start a pm with someone click on their name and then click on the start a conversation button :thumbsup:
:pass:

Hi everyone.. been a member for a very short time.. just finished up my 2nd auto grow.. ww.. enjoying a little of it atm.. luck to all that are and ones just starting.. its most rewarding. here mostly reading a lot of great ideas. have asked for help a few times in the other forums and got great response from lots of very knowledgeable people.. which I cant thank enough. For all I know I did post here 1st night here and just dont remember.. lol.. but wanted to stop in and say hi and.. gonna do it again.. lol. for the life of me I cant figure out how to private message someone, where they are the only ones that can get the info.. in my case a site vendor here but anyone that you want to talk to and keep it between just the two of you. TIA

heya @Gwrgenau and :welcome: to afn! :toke: as far as sendin sumone a pm, i dunno exactly how it is on a fone (sillee thingz :rolleyes2: ), but on a pc, when u hover over a person'z name, u'll get the optionz of "follow", "ignore", and "start conversation"...clickin on "start conversation" will open a new page to send that person a pm ;) another way to do it is to click on ur lil inbox envelope thingy, next to ur alertz bell thingy at the top right of any page, then click "start a new conversation", then jus enter the person'z name, without the @, and off ya go! :joy: anything else u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Hi everyone.. been a member for a very short time.. just finished up my 2nd auto grow.. ww.. enjoying a little of it atm.. luck to all that are and ones just starting.. its most rewarding. here mostly reading a lot of great ideas. have asked for help a few times in the other forums and got great response from lots of very knowledgeable people.. which I cant thank enough. For all I know I did post here 1st night here and just dont remember.. lol.. but wanted to stop in and say hi and.. gonna do it again.. lol. for the life of me I cant figure out how to private message someone, where they are the only ones that can get the info.. in my case a site vendor here but anyone that you want to talk to and keep it between just the two of you. TIA
You need a minimum 50 post count to be able to PM members. Welcome to AFN :welcome:.

Hi AFN. Figured I would introduce myself. I smoked recreationally during University about 20 years ago and only recently started back again after Government legalized it here. Back when I used to smoke I didn't know sativas from indicas and just grabbed whatever 'my guy' could get. When legalization was announced I started researching the different strains, types, effects etc. which lead me to Leafly which lead me to articles about how it was grown, photo-periods vs autoflowers and then eventually here! :biggrin:

I started purchasing 3-4 different strains I recognized (based on the names from decades ago) from OCS in 1g sizes and would 'partake' on a weekend here and there making sure to note the different strains I like based on effect, taste etc. It was definitely a fun 'experiment'. I consider myself a casual-recreational user (maybe 5-8x a month). I don't drink alcohol/beer, but now that weed is legal here I enjoy smoking (although now I vape more often) when going out with friends for dinner, entertainment, camping, bbq's or just hanging out at home. Where they would have a few glasses of wine or a couple of beers I still get to have a little fun/buzz but with have a few hits off my vape instead (and no hangovers! :thumbsup:).

Other than shortages of some of my preferred strains from OCS/local dispensary, I have had a good experience with the handling of legalization here. Sure the price can be a bit high, but I was fine with that based on the amount I use. What has been discouraging lately is the quality of the product. I find it either very dry, short on weight or both. I haven't used my grinder in months unless I wanted to make 'weed dust'. Not wanting to deal with finding a new 'my guy' I started thinking of starting my own grow. After months of reading articles on this site, checking out grow journals, reading every post in the Infirmary in hope to better prepare myself I bit the bullet! and I'm a couple of weeks into my first grow. Except for some nerves, impatience and and some over-watering the first 5-6 days, it has been going pretty good (knock on wood). I'll look into setting up a grow journal in the near future (and how to link it in my signature... lol).

With that long intro out of the way (sorry!), I just want to say Thanks! for the wealth of information I've already gained from this site and its' members that I feel has better prepared me.

Welcome to
Hi AFN. Figured I would introduce myself. I smoked recreationally during University about 20 years ago and only recently started back again after Government legalized it here. Back when I used to smoke I didn't know sativas from indicas and just grabbed whatever 'my guy' could get. When legalization was announced I started researching the different strains, types, effects etc. which lead me to Leafly which lead me to articles about how it was grown, photo-periods vs autoflowers and then eventually here! :biggrin:

I started purchasing 3-4 different strains I recognized (based on the names from decades ago) from OCS in 1g sizes and would 'partake' on a weekend here and there making sure to note the different strains I like based on effect, taste etc. It was definitely a fun 'experiment'. I consider myself a casual-recreational user (maybe 5-8x a month). I don't drink alcohol/beer, but now that weed is legal here I enjoy smoking (although now I vape more often) when going out with friends for dinner, entertainment, camping, bbq's or just hanging out at home. Where they would have a few glasses of wine or a couple of beers I still get to have a little fun/buzz but with have a few hits off my vape instead (and no hangovers! :thumbsup:).

Other than shortages of some of my preferred strains from OCS/local dispensary, I have had a good experience with the handling of legalization here. Sure the price can be a bit high, but I was fine with that based on the amount I use. What has been discouraging lately is the quality of the product. I find it either very dry, short on weight or both. I haven't used my grinder in months unless I wanted to make 'weed dust'. Not wanting to deal with finding a new 'my guy' I started thinking of starting my own grow. After months of reading articles on this site, checking out grow journals, reading every post in the Infirmary in hope to better prepare myself I bit the bullet! and I'm a couple of weeks into my first grow. Except for some nerves, impatience and and some over-watering the first 5-6 days, it has been going pretty good (knock on wood). I'll look into setting up a grow journal in the near future (and how to link it in my signature... lol).

With that long intro out of the way (sorry!), I just want to say Thanks! for the wealth of information I've already gained from this site and its' members that I feel has better prepared me.
AFN, Any Questions, just give a shout. All here to help people save money and get the medicine they need.:pass:

heya @Bud'eh and :welcome: to afn! :toke: indeed, growin ur own only makez perfect logical sense anymore, lol ;) settin up a grow journal is ez, but if u need a hand, jus tag me, like this -> @420Forever and i'll be happee to help :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Welcome to AFN, Bud'eh! :toke:

Back