Hello, all! I have been growing for a little over 3 months. Have harvested 10 plants so far and have several running at different stages now. I created this account a while back but never introduced myself. I'm an Air Force vet and have wanted to grow for 25 years. So amazing that I finally have the opportunity and it's been so therapeutic for me. Having a great time and trying to learn as much as possible. These forums have been an amazing resource. Many thanks!
Welcome to forget to add pics

Hello, all! I have been growing for a little over 3 months. Have harvested 10 plants so far and have several running at different stages now. I created this account a while back but never introduced myself. I'm an Air Force vet and have wanted to grow for 25 years. So amazing that I finally have the opportunity and it's been so therapeutic for me. Having a great time and trying to learn as much as possible. These forums have been an amazing resource. Many thanks!

heya @Conradthepeaceful and :welcome: to afn! :toke: so what all u got growin & u got picz-? growin is indeed therapeutic & this is the best site on the net for all thingz auto ;) anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420::smiley1:

@Conradthepeaceful Welcome to AFN :welcome:. Put the at-mark @ in front of someones AFN name to tag them like I did for you. Lots of Veteran member here. Some are using cannabis to help a whole host of war injuries others are just Pot Heads :crying:. Have fun and enjoy AFN.

heya @Conradthepeaceful and :welcome: to afn! :toke: so what all u got growin & u got picz-? growin is indeed therapeutic & this is the best site on the net for all thingz auto ;) anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

:420::smiley1:

Thanks! I have 37 autos running right now at different stages. 32 different strains or I would list! I will definitely add some pics soon. The next ones lined up for harvest are a couple Carebears from Firebudz, a Tangerine Diesel from Wicked Pissah, and a couple Grape Rolex V2s from Rocbudinc. Have a BH-12 and a Two Mutts not far behind those.

Thanks! I have 37 autos running right now at different stages. 32 different strains or I would list! I will definitely add some pics soon. The next ones lined up for harvest are a couple Carebears from Firebudz, a Tangerine Diesel from Wicked Pissah, and a couple Grape Rolex V2s from Rocbudinc. Have a BH-12 and a Two Mutts not far behind those.

:yoinks: well, u obviously live in a green-legal state/country, cuz that'z def...a few...autoz, lol :rofl: be sure & tag me in when u fire up a grow journal :thumbsup: ppp

New grower now again but did grow some micro scrog and early autoflower like lowryder 1 indoor and outdoor when that was new. Now I am learning new things, how to make medibles, use too many bamboo sticks, re-use peat, sand and vermiculite mix with gravity feed and dry nutrients, just add water. Sometimes i mess up cause I don't read instructions, mostly trial and error. Current project is to make seeds for the zombie survival mode aka climate change. Also I am an anarchist cause I don't want a government, government is like a prank, the most stupid people become rulers and the most stupid rules become the law. Oh someone made a plant illegal, did u know?

New grower now again but did grow some micro scrog and early autoflower like lowryder 1 indoor and outdoor when that was new. Now I am learning new things, how to make medibles, use too many bamboo sticks, re-use peat, sand and vermiculite mix with gravity feed and dry nutrients, just add water. Sometimes i mess up cause I don't read instructions, mostly trial and error. Current project is to make seeds for the zombie survival mode aka climate change. Also I am an anarchist cause I don't want a government, government is like a prank, the most stupid people become rulers and the most stupid rules become the law. Oh someone made a plant illegal, did u know?

heya @Disburped and :welcome: to afn! :toke: it'z a great site here, with a veritable library of info to draw from & lotza helpful peepz ;) but, jus fer the record & all, we also keep a nice m e l l o w vibe here as a matter of course (i.e. -> no anarchy, lol :rolleyes2: ), so plz bear that in mind & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

:420::note:

Well hello! I'm a little new to AFN... but been lurking around for a little while to read about some do's and don't's before I decided to get a serious grow on the go - this site has been invaluable and I'm extremely thankful for it and all the wonderful helpful growers over here!

So far my growing journey has been two little 60-day lemon plants from DNA Genetics last year - I made a ton of mistakes and had a fair amount of environmental problems but still got some nice buds... rather fell in love with the whole process!

I am now on that "serious" grow where I've got some Think Different & Auto Glueberry OG growing in coco in the autopot system - some early coco mistakes, but I'll hopefully have time to get a grow journal on the go very soon and hopefully I'll be able to contribute some useful stuff to the community too!

Anyway, hi all - thanks fro your marvellous site :)

Well hello! I'm a little new to AFN... but been lurking around for a little while to read about some do's and don't's before I decided to get a serious grow on the go - this site has been invaluable and I'm extremely thankful for it and all the wonderful helpful growers over here!

So far my growing journey has been two little 60-day lemon plants from DNA Genetics last year - I made a ton of mistakes and had a fair amount of environmental problems but still got some nice buds... rather fell in love with the whole process!

I am now on that "serious" grow where I've got some Think Different & Auto Glueberry OG growing in coco in the autopot system - some early coco mistakes, but I'll hopefully have time to get a grow journal on the go very soon and hopefully I'll be able to contribute some useful stuff to the community too!

Anyway, hi all - thanks fro your marvellous site :)

heya @Karisma and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best auto site on the planet right here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

:420: :bong:

Back