Sharing 1
20200125_162056.jpg

heya @Disburped and :welcome: to afn! :toke: it'z a great site here, with a veritable library of info to draw from & lotza helpful peepz ;) but, jus fer the record & all, we also keep a nice m e l l o w vibe here as a matter of course (i.e. -> no anarchy, lol :rolleyes2: ), so plz bear that in mind & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420::note:
Thank you for the warm welcome @420Forever!
Really like the blog function so I can keep it neat and tidy but don't know how to set it up nicely. I'll try to figure out how to walk in line cause not here to make chaos. I have access to a tent and will try to keep the weed in order too. Do you know a blog that is a good example?

Thank you for the warm welcome @420Forever!
Really like the blog function so I can keep it neat and tidy but don't know how to set it up nicely. I'll try to figure out how to walk in line cause not here to make chaos. I have access to a tent and will try to keep the weed in order too. Do you know a blog that is a good example?

well, tbh, i meself don't do the blog thing, and thus, don't know the nutz & boltz of it, sorry :shrug: the blogz aren't exactly a new thing on site, but i know that since the upgrade, the workingz of em have had to kinda find their legz, so to speak...MoG gave u a link for the blog tutorial, and u could g'head & shoot @FTF_damien50 a pm if u want to find out anything else :thumbsup: ppp

New grower now again but did grow some micro scrog and early autoflower like lowryder 1 indoor and outdoor when that was new. Now I am learning new things, how to make medibles, use too many bamboo sticks, re-use peat, sand and vermiculite mix with gravity feed and dry nutrients, just add water. Sometimes i mess up cause I don't read instructions, mostly trial and error. Current project is to make seeds for the zombie survival mode aka climate change. Also I am an anarchist cause I don't want a government, government is like a prank, the most stupid people become rulers and the most stupid rules become the law. Oh someone made a plant illegal, did u know?
Welcome to AFN. :pass:
images (2).jpg

Hey everyone just thought id stop by and say hi and introduce myself. Ive been a member for a little while but have never posted anything. Ive been growing autos about 4 years now and find AFN a great source of information. I am currently running two autos from seed stockers but never got a journal together, one is 8 weeks old (Purple Punch) the other is 32 days old (Candy Dawg) ✌

Hey everyone just thought id stop by and say hi and introduce myself. Ive been a member for a little while but have never posted anything. Ive been growing autos about 4 years now and find AFN a great source of information. I am currently running two autos from seed stockers but never got a journal together, one is 8 weeks old (Purple Punch) the other is 32 days old (Candy Dawg) ✌
:toke:

Hi all. New grower here. Cannot wait to get my hands dirty. 20 year retired military vet and I am now able to get medicine that actually helps me. After spending tons on 1/8s every other day, I decided it was time to make my own meds. So my first seed went into the jiffy pellet last night. I am so excited!

Hi all. New grower here. Cannot wait to get my hands dirty. 20 year retired military vet and I am now able to get medicine that actually helps me. After spending tons on 1/8s every other day, I decided it was time to make my own meds. So my first seed went into the jiffy pellet last night. I am so excited!

heya guyz and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:
unnamed (4).jpg

Hi everyone.. been a member for a very short time.. just finished up my 2nd auto grow.. ww.. enjoying a little of it atm.. luck to all that are and ones just starting.. its most rewarding. here mostly reading a lot of great ideas. have asked for help a few times in the other forums and got great response from lots of very knowledgeable people.. which I cant thank enough. For all I know I did post here 1st night here and just dont remember.. lol.. but wanted to stop in and say hi and.. gonna do it again.. lol. for the life of me I cant figure out how to private message someone, where they are the only ones that can get the info.. in my case a site vendor here but anyone that you want to talk to and keep it between just the two of you. TIA

Back