@Machamillion Flash Seed, i bough them on Seedman

I would get into your finish pots asap. They should be fine. Promix hp works very well on autos with the right nutes.

Newbie from cali. Hey guys I've been growing outdoor and greenhouse grows for years. New to autoflowers. Have 100 acres in southern California for legal cannabis production. Lots of cool threads and info here. Thanks for having me josh

Newbie from cali. Hey guys I've been growing outdoor and greenhouse grows for years. New to autoflowers. Have 100 acres in southern California for legal cannabis production. Lots of cool threads and info here. Thanks for having me josh

heya @Workingclass42 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great to have u aboard & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :bong:

100 acres? Thats great. Hope all the autos will be healthy and happy when the time comes. Lots o' luck.

100 acres? Thats great. Hope all the autos will be healthy and happy when the time comes. Lots o' luck.
Yes @AutoWonders
100 acres total. Going to start an early crop of autos in march. Then plant some regular plants mid may. Don't have the money to do all 100 acres. Probaly start off with 10-20

Yes @AutoWonders
100 acres total. Going to start an early crop of autos in march. Then plant some regular plants mid may. Don't have the money to do all 100 acres. Probaly start off with 10-20

Welcome to afn! Dont be afraid to ask questions, we are a happy family around here.

Back