Hey everyone,
Small introduction, I am french Canandian from montreal on a first grow :)
I am currently on day 19 from seed and i am growing 4 Auto Stich Love Potion #1
Annotation 2019-11-13 201715.png

Here are my baby right now. I belive i made the mistake of over watering them yesterday now they all look sad( Top left has 4 day less then the other)

Hey everyone,
View attachment 1127149

Here are my baby right now. I belive i made the mistake of over watering them yesterday now they all look sad( Top left has 4 day less then the other)
Hi @kerbek Welcome to AFN. To get someones attention put the @ at-mark in front of their AFN name like I did for you.

The jiffy peat pots you are using to start your seeds have too low a PH so you will want to water with 7.0 water to start with until the PH comes up in the pellets. If there are holes in the bottoms of the pots they will dry out fast enough, if not put them in something that allows them to drain.

:vibe:

@Mañ'O'Green, Thank you,

As soon as they recover i was think of putting them in the final 5 gallon hydroton + Coco.

Then manual feed them for 2-3 week and they stating the autopots system

Hey everyone,
View attachment 1127149

heya @kerbek and :welcome: to afn! :toke: ya, u'll be wantin to get them in their final potz as soon as u can ;) great commune here to help u get dialed in, so anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420::smiley1:

Back