@Djf Welcome to AFN. :welcome:To get someone’s attention put the at-mark @ in front of their AFN name like I did for you.:welcome:

Howdy
Been lurking and learning. I've three autos almost ready for harvest, Amnesia Haze, Northern Lights and Blueberry - all from ILGM.
Indoor, in soil, T5 lights and on a steeeeeep learning curve.

One of the amnesia hazes had a set of lights fall on her and break the main stem off at about 4". I used colloidal silver and hermied her and now I'm collecting pollen and pollinating the odd branch of the others.

hermie 5 oct.JPG

Howdy
Been lurking and learning. I've three autos almost ready for harvest, Amnesia Haze, Northern Lights and Blueberry - all from ILGM.
Indoor, in soil, T5 lights and on a steeeeeep learning curve.

One of the amnesia hazes had a set of lights fall on her and break the main stem off at about 4". I used colloidal silver and hermied her and now I'm collecting pollen and pollinating the odd branch of the others.

View attachment 1118758

heya @Smokingcrow and :welcome: to afn! :toke: kudoz for turnin a negative into a pozitive & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :greenthumb:

Hi!

Newbie grower here. I wish I would have joined sooner, and not out of necessity. My first grow is on day 12 since they broke through and basked in the light.

Currently I have a Dark Devil, Sweet Gelato and a Cheese on the go, but DD isn't doing too well. I'm growing in a 4x4 under a 400w COB. 3gal fabric pots, canna coco mixed with pearlite, canna a/b, and cal-mag+.

I'm going to start a thread in the infirmary in hopes someone can help me diagnose the issues I'm having with the Dark Devil.

IMG_5830.JPG

Anyways, thanks for having me!

Heist

Hi!

Newbie grower here. I wish I would have joined sooner, and not out of necessity. My first grow is on day 12 since they broke through and basked in the light.

Currently I have a Dark Devil, Sweet Gelato and a Cheese on the go, but DD isn't doing too well. I'm growing in a 4x4 under a 400w COB. 3gal fabric pots, canna coco mixed with pearlite, canna a/b, and cal-mag+.

I'm going to start a thread in the infirmary in hopes someone can help me diagnose the issues I'm having with the Dark Devil.

View attachment 1123709

Anyways, thanks for having me!

Heist

heya @HeistGoneWrong and :welcome: to afn! :toke: lookz like mebbe heat stress or overwatering, but then again, me no plant doc, so...:shrug: otherz will chime in tho & anything else u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

:420::smiley1:

New member, always lurked cause i didn't have any AUTOs until now -- started sprouting some WW autos today.

This is possibly my last photoperiod plant:
it was a clone that I threw straight into flower after rooting in August.

The window plastic is enough to keep neighbours from seeing em.

2019-11-08 13.07.42.jpg

New member, always lurked cause i didn't have any AUTOs until now -- started sprouting some WW autos today.

This is possibly my last photoperiod plant:
it was a clone that I threw straight into flower after rooting in August.

The window plastic is enough to keep neighbours from seeing em.

View attachment 1125533

heya @Smokey42o and :welcome: (late) to afn! :toke: anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

:420::smiley1:

Somehow I just remembered my password, so here I am. I will be poking around trying to find my way. I plan on getting started in the next two weeks.

Somehow I just remembered my password, so here I am. I will be poking around trying to find my way. I plan on getting started in the next two weeks.
I got the following when clicking your link.

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Yeah, that's an old link from when I first came to the forum. My old "journal" is still here, but I guess the link changed at some point. I'm fixing it now.

Back