Howdy all, I'm about half way along with my first auto grow and I have some questions! I'll be posting those in the general info thread but thought I'd introduce myself here.

I live near paso Robles california and I started growing CBD dominate photos three years ago. My first grow was outdoor in the ground using fox farm nutes and my yeild was 3.5 lbs. last year I moved my beds to a different part of my property that gets better sun, didn't use any nutes and my yeild was 6 lbs. Both years I started with 6 plants but had one hermie.

This year was a learning year, that sounds way better than saying I screwed up. Because of the cold damp spring and lack of a heating mat I had stem rot on the first batch of seedlings. For the second batch I put them on the front porch. The problem was that they only got direct sun until about 10-11am, than shade for the remainder of the day. They never really took off so I transitioned to full sun and transplanted around the first of May and saw no noticeable growth for nearly 3 months. Two weeks before they were due to start flowing I panicked and yanked them. Not really much of a tragedy because not one plant was over 10" tall and they were all sativa dominate.

So August 1st I planted some autos, my first autos. And I've got to say just getting the seeds was a major accomplishment.

In case anyone is interested the autos I'm currently growing are:
Swiss Dream CBD by kanniba
White Widow CBD by Dutch Passion
Amnesia CBD by Dinafem
Compassion Lime CBD by Dutch Passion
All are being grown outdoors in my native soil no till beds using no nutes, well no added nutes other than top dressing with compost.

The photo is of compassion lime on day 48 and she is supposed to go 77 days.
1c5ad54c692efc7ad555d3f17856975e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Howdy all, I'm about half way along with my first auto grow and I have some questions! I'll be posting those in the general info thread but thought I'd introduce myself here.

I live near paso Robles california and I started growing CBD dominate photos three years ago. My first grow was outdoor in the ground using fox farm nutes and my yeild was 3.5 lbs. last year I moved my beds to a different part of my property that gets better sun, didn't use any nutes and my yeild was 6 lbs. Both years I started with 6 plants but had one hermie.

This year was a learning year, that sounds way better than saying I screwed up. Because of the cold damp spring and lack of a heating mat I had stem rot on the first batch of seedlings. For the second batch I put them on the front porch. The problem was that they only got direct sun until about 10-11am, than shade for the remainder of the day. They never really took off so I transitioned to full sun and transplanted around the first of May and saw no noticeable growth for nearly 3 months. Two weeks before they were due to start flowing I panicked and yanked them. Not really much of a tragedy because not one plant was over 10" tall and they were all sativa dominate.

So August 1st I planted some autos, my first autos. And I've got to say just getting the seeds was a major accomplishment.

In case anyone is interested the autos I'm currently growing are:
Swiss Dream CBD by kanniba
White Widow CBD by Dutch Passion
Amnesia CBD by Dinafem
Compassion Lime CBD by Dutch Passion
All are being grown outdoors in my native soil no till beds using no nutes, well no added nutes other than top dressing with compost.

The photo is of compassion lime on day 48 and she is supposed to go 77 days.
1c5ad54c692efc7ad555d3f17856975e.jpg

heya @bluerider and :welcome: to afn! :toke: good lookin plant & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :greenthumb:

Hey @bluerider welcome to afn nothing like using the best light available lol tag me in your general info thread maybe I can help with some questions.

Well..ive been away from the game for quite a while. but was out shopping here the other day, so im working on setting up some new stuff at my new house ^^

shit its been so long since i was in here, or any forum, so im kinda lost with all this stuff... il see if i can get through some stuff soon :shooty:

RebelRoy!!! :D :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome back buddy! Goooooo-ooooooo High Team!! ^_^
The High Team is no more ... It got amalgamated with cannazonians ... who became weed warriors ... then moved on to global gladiators. :rofl:

We still see DAB & A4 and a few of the other OG HT.

Great to hear you've got a house now :D .. That'll make things easier!! ^_^

:pass:

Hey @bluerider welcome to afn nothing like using the best light available lol tag me in your general info thread maybe I can help with some questions.
Thanks and I'll try and remember to tag you on future questions, not many people doing sungrown autos and even fewer doing no till.

just got my cuttings of some cheese that i put in there yesterday .. fingers crossed they survive my shaky out of shape hands

RebelRoy!!! :D :rofl: :rofl:

Welcome back buddy! Goooooo-ooooooo High Team!! ^_^
The High Team is no more ... It got amalgamated with cannazonians ... who became weed warriors ... then moved on to global gladiators. :rofl:

We still see DAB & A4 and a few of the other OG HT.

Great to hear you've got a house now :D .. That'll make things easier!! ^_^

:pass:
Bluuue! :D
Damn its been a long long time ..
Really ?! naaaah :(( lol ^^
Yea A4 i still have alot of contact with outside of here ..
and how you been ?! some catching up to do :D

anyways .. im getting back into some busines, maybe i should get a grow log up and going im out of shape and might need some tips and trix

Hey guys, pardon me I’m new. I wanted to join because of HOW much help I’ve gotten here just by lurking. I’m setting my first “done right” grow. And I’m excited to learn, Fail, and succeed. But mostly learn. I’ve done enough growing in the past to grow males to 4ft, and I stunted a female with nutes that started to flower at 6inches tall. This was a while ago and I’m excited to actually get it right eventually. growing with green architecture 40x40x80. And Aglex 2000w. I also have a vivosun 8in carbon filter. Hence the name I chose . Starting with 4 garden of green GSC and going to maxi bloom. I’m going to start a grow journal. Would you guys recommend doing a grow journal the first time around? I figured I’d be able to ask questions, and be told I’m doing something wrong while it’s happening. Sorry for rambling, and thanks for supporting this place!!❤❤❤

Hey guys, pardon me I’m new. I wanted to join because of HOW much help I’ve gotten here just by lurking. I’m setting my first “done right” grow. And I’m excited to learn, Fail, and succeed. But mostly learn. I’ve done enough growing in the past to grow males to 4ft, and I stunted a female with nutes that started to flower at 6inches tall. This was a while ago and I’m excited to actually get it right eventually. growing with green architecture 40x40x80. And Aglex 2000w. I also have a vivosun 8in carbon filter. Hence the name I chose . Starting with 4 garden of green GSC and going to maxi bloom. I’m going to start a grow journal. Would you guys recommend doing a grow journal the first time around? I figured I’d be able to ask questions, and be told I’m doing something wrong while it’s happening. Sorry for rambling, and thanks for supporting this place!!❤❤❤
Heck yea! start a thread in the "new growers " forum. Tag peeps in by putting the @ at-sign in front of their AFN name @Overkillbill like I just did for you.

Over building is way better than under doing it.

Welcome to AFN :welcome:.
:vibe:

Back