Hey guys, pardon me I’m new. I wanted to join because of HOW much help I’ve gotten here just by lurking. I’m setting my first “done right” grow. And I’m excited to learn, Fail, and succeed. But mostly learn. I’ve done enough growing in the past to grow males to 4ft, and I stunted a female with nutes that started to flower at 6inches tall. This was a while ago and I’m excited to actually get it right eventually. growing with green architecture 40x40x80. And Aglex 2000w. I also have a vivosun 8in carbon filter. Hence the name I chose . Starting with 4 garden of green GSC and going to maxi bloom. I’m going to start a grow journal. Would you guys recommend doing a grow journal the first time around? I figured I’d be able to ask questions, and be told I’m doing something wrong while it’s happening. Sorry for rambling, and thanks for supporting this place!!❤❤❤

heya @Overkillbill and :welcome: to afn! :toke: me agree with mog that overkill is better than underkill, lol ;) and yup, fire up a journal over in the new growerz section & tag me in :smoking: anything else u need, jus give a shout :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :note:

How do folks.
new here.
been a few years since did anything and they were all dire but my missus has now come round.
just started three Jack herer Af and going to do a journal. Any help appreciated

heya @Cemparaiment and :welcome: to afn! :toke: autoz are the future & the future is now! :shooty: yup, thingz have changed a lot the past few yearz, to say the least, lol :coffee: great, helpful commune here to help ya get dialed in & anything u need, jus give a shout :thumbsup:

:420: :bong:

How do folks.
new here.
been a few years since did anything and they were all dire but my missus has now come round.
just started three Jack herer Af and going to do a journal. Any help appreciated

Welcome pal:welcome:,, a thread in new growers section would be good place to start,, @hairyman and ille pop in and see the set up :thumbsup:

How do folks.
new here.
@Cemparaiment Welcome to AFN. To get someone’s attention put the at-mark @ in front of their AFN name like I did for you.

Tag me into your thread when it is up.

Hi all auto growers. New here and have never grown autos or indoors.. so looking for all good information and suggestions I can get! I live in Canada and have always grown outdoors but am looking forward to doing some indoor auto.

Hi all auto growers. New here and have never grown autos or indoors.. so looking for all good information and suggestions I can get! I live in Canada and have always grown outdoors but am looking forward to doing some indoor auto.
fellow Canadian here, Ontario weed farmer. all the knowledge and help you need is here.:welcome:

heya @Djf and :welcome: to afn! :toke: lotza good info here with helpful peepz & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

:420: :greenthumb:

Back