Hi I’m brand new to this. Is there anything on like this for maybe a bit of mentoring I’m growing hydro in pebbles. Thanks for any help.

heya @uv123_4 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: i meself don't do hydro, but plenty o' peepz here do & will be chimin in, so hang tuff & anything else ya need, jus give a shout :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :cools:

@uv123_4 Welcome to AFN. To get someone’s attention put the at-mark @ in front of their AFN name like I did for you.

I am a hydro grower, start a new thread in the new growers forum and tag me in. Are you doing flood and drain?

Hey everyone!

I’m originally from the Midwest, but I’ve settled down in the Southwest. Played football at a PAC-12 school and briefly in the NFL, so suffice it to say that I have some nagging pain to deal with. Completely new to growing. I found this site while trying to fix a number of issues with my first run of autos. One thing I’ve learned from this first time out is that I have a lot to learn lol.

I’ll be posting a noob thread in a few weeks when I start my 2nd run, because I want to get this right!

I look forward to everyone’s input and insight!

-Ellis

Last edited:
Hi @Ellis Welcome to AFN :welcome:. To get someones attention or invite them into your thread put the @ at-mark in front of their AFN name. Type the @ and start typing the name after 3 or 4 letters it will pop a list of possible members.

I would recommend you start the thread before the seeds and start asking questions about the style of grow so you can be pre-informed what you might need.

I am an old guy so needless to say I have aches and pains as well.

:vibe:

Hey everyone!

I’m originally from the Midwest, but I’ve settled down in the Southwest. Played football at a PAC-12 school and briefly in the NFL, so suffice it to say that I have some nagging pain to deal with. Completely new to growing. I found this site while trying to fix a number of issues with my first run of autos. One thing I’ve learned from this first time out is that I have a lot to learn lol.

I’ll be posting a noob thread in a few weeks when I start my 2nd run, because I want to get this right!

I look forward to everyone’s input and insight!

-Ellis

heya @Ellis and :welcome: to afn! :toke: what part o' the midwest-? me in missouri :d5: and yup, suffice it to say, "the first step to gaining knowledge is to admit you know nothing" ;) this is a vast storehouse of knowledge to help get ya dialed in & anything u need, jus give a shout :thumbsup:

heya @Ellis and :welcome: to afn! :toke: what part o' the midwest-? me in missouri :d5: and yup, suffice it to say, "the first step to gaining knowledge is to admit you know nothing" ;) this is a vast storehouse of knowledge to help get ya dialed in & anything u need, jus give a shout :thumbsup:

Born and spent nine years in Nebraska, then moved out to California where I went to junior high and high school.

Hi @Ellis Welcome to AFN :welcome:. To get someones attention or invite them into your thread put the @ at-mark in front of their AFN name. Type the @ and start typing the name after 3 or 4 letters it will pop a list of possible members.

I would recommend you start the thread before the seeds and start asking questions about the style of grow so you can be pre-informed what you might need.

I am an old guy so needless to say I have aches and pains as well.

:vibe:

I certainly will. I’m about 2 weeks out from starting grow [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]. Think I should make the thread now?

Back