@MoonUnit Welcome to AFN.:welcome: To get someones attention put the at-mark @ in front of their name like I did for you!

Best to ask a lot of questions before hand and try to avoid some of the mistakes we have made!

@Free Flow It's a small indoor tent 2x2x4 so space is at a premium. I have a spider farmer SF1000 QB initially dimmed at lowest setting (draws about 35W)

Planning for a single NL Auto to start with in a 3G fabric pot with a 50/50 perlite/canna coco mix buffered to 5.8.
Using distilled water as tap isn't that good and will pH down to ~ 5.7 5.8

Getting the tent running and stable @ ~ 75F and 60-65 RH is first priority though.

Last edited:
@Free Flow It's a small indoor tent 2x2x4 so space is at a premium. I have a spider farmer SF1000 QB initially dimmed at lowest setting (draws about 35W)

Planning for a single NL Auto to start with in a 3G fabric pot with a 50/50 perlite/canna coco mix buffered to 5.8.

Getting the tent running and stable @ ~ 75F and 60-65 RH is first priority though.

:woohoo: NL for the win! :yay: ppp

I grow in ebb and flow and 90/10 coco perlite. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Hi I’m brand new to this. Is there anything on like this for maybe a bit of mentoring I’m growing hydro in pebbles. Thanks for any help.

Back