Wat up AFN community. I have been Lurking and I Like the comradery.

So I would like to introduce my self. I'm fecto. been true to it since 1995. so im new to the site but not new to good quality smoke. I recently told my self since I am a connoisseur of smoke learn to grow it, so the past two years I have been growing and trying to get my smoke up to my high standards I would buy over the past 2 decades.

I hope to learn a lot and give a lot of info that I gather from my real aggressive techniques. I figure if I want the best smoke I need to screw up bad. lol .. again thanks for creating a like-minded space and cant wait to meet everyone

@fecto Welcome to AFN.:welcome:

Wat up AFN community. I have been Lurking and I Like the comradery.

So I would like to introduce my self. I'm fecto. been true to it since 1995. so im new to the site but not new to good quality smoke. I recently told my self since I am a connoisseur of smoke learn to grow it, so the past two years I have been growing and trying to get my smoke up to my high standards I would buy over the past 2 decades.

I hope to learn a lot and give a lot of info that I gather from my real aggressive techniques. I figure if I want the best smoke I need to screw up bad. lol .. again thanks for creating a like-minded space and cant wait to meet everyone
Welcome, lots of very helpful people here.:welcome:

Hi all,
I've already had some great help so love AFN! I've grown outdoors now n then since I was a kid in my mum's backyard ( she even watered when I was away but couldn't handle it when they poked over the fence) and had a little play with an ebb and flow system filled with clones 20 years ago.
Anyway, older and wiser I'm now loving my 6'x3' little purpose built cupboard as a dedicated hobbyist.
"I have a dream" One day I hope to pull off a grow with no bought materials for medium and fertilizers.
:dragon6:

Hi all,
I've already had some great help so love AFN! I've grown outdoors now n then since I was a kid in my mum's backyard ( she even watered when I was away but couldn't handle it when they poked over the fence) and had a little play with an ebb and flow system filled with clones 20 years ago.
Anyway, older and wiser I'm now loving my 6'x3' little purpose built cupboard as a dedicated hobbyist.
"I have a dream" One day I hope to pull off a grow with no bought materials for medium and fertilizers.
:dragon6:

heya @Forestdweller and :welcome: to afn! :toke: (or did me already do that :confused1: :rolleyes2:) and hey, me wanna see picz of the "lil purpose built cabinet"! :jump: be sure & tag me in if/when u fire up a grow journal :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :bong:

heya @Forestdweller and :welcome: to afn! :toke: (or did me already do that :confused1: :rolleyes2:) and hey, me wanna see picz of the "lil purpose built cabinet"! :jump: be sure & tag me in if/when u fire up a grow journal :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :bong:
For sure, I'll take some pics later, thanks 420:hippy::hippy:
Here’s the Tardis:- it gets pretty cold and pretty hot here so I’ve reclaimed some underlay from a bin outside a carpet place for insulation. I’ve also had to put in a heat bar. Anyway, hours n hours of fun- especially trying to keep her stealth.
I really need to work on my photography!!!

Attachments

• D103B73C-9962-44D3-B958-AC1673C32266.jpeg
    D103B73C-9962-44D3-B958-AC1673C32266.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 19AAE760-3A87-46E9-A314-3B56A09C47F8.jpeg
    19AAE760-3A87-46E9-A314-3B56A09C47F8.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 819F5CE5-8D34-4385-BD19-D9D46163C3F9.jpeg
    819F5CE5-8D34-4385-BD19-D9D46163C3F9.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 55
Here’s the Tardis:- it gets pretty cold and pretty hot here so I’ve reclaimed some underlay from a bin outside a carpet place for insulation. I’ve also had to put in a heat bar. Anyway, hours n hours of fun- especially trying to keep her stealth.
I really need to work on my photography!!!

lol the tardis :rofl: anyway, jeezus, how many plantz u got in there-?! lol :rolleyes2: but hey, me luv diy & urz lookz pretty spiffy to me :thumbsup: ur def gonna hafta fire up a grow journal, givin all the juicy deetz ;) ppp

lol the tardis :rofl: anyway, jeezus, how many plantz u got in there-?! lol :rolleyes2: but hey, me luv diy & urz lookz pretty spiffy to me :thumbsup: ur def gonna hafta fire up a grow journal, givin all the juicy deetz ;) ppp
If I could type faster I’d definitely do a journal!
Well, 22 , bit of overkill, but I’m going for an Auto SOG , no training, hopefully just 22 nice colas. After my first failing I want to throw everything at it and restore some pride. I’m still grieving. You know how hobbies can be totally addictive.
As my skills develop I’ll need much less margin for error so will reduce numbers and use some “ techniques “

Hi!

I recently started my first grow (link below), can't wait to sample some home grown herb. :smoking:

I'm also pretty new to regular smoking. Spent years trying every single medication used for my personal curse, with modest help. A year ago I stumbled into some quality weed, and doing much better since. Needless to say, I love MJ. And AFN is pretty awesome, too. :cheers:

Back